• 19.04.2024, 01:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 15. Februar 2021, 16:00

Forenbeitrag von: »Tamuhelet«

SOLVED - Ultitube 100 with D5 Next -> cavitating at >85% RPM / looking for advice

Zitat It is normal to hear small bubbles work their way through the pump any time the loop has been recently re-assembled. That should go away after a few days. Yes, I have not mentionned that I am watercooling since more than 15 years so I am aware about that. The system is fully air bled, I have tilted the computer in every directions possible (not the pump upside down) to bleed the air and is running for 10 days now. I do not have video showing the microbubbles, they appear and disapear very...

Montag, 15. Februar 2021, 14:17

SOLVED - Ultitube 100 with D5 Next -> cavitating at >85% RPM / looking for advice

Here is a link to a video where we can here the cavitation. I guess the loop is too restricive with the reservoir filter on top of that.

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021, 18:53

Zitat Why does only one line show? Strange... I myself have problems when I edit my message to format the text differently.

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2021, 11:08

Hi, I am asking for some advice regarding a cavitation issue that appeared when I installed a D5 Next pump with an Ultitube 100 and running the pump at >85% RPM. I was using an Aquacomputer D5 Vario with fixed rpm in an Aqualis 150 without any issue, but on a whim I decided to try out those new stuffs and only changed the pump/reservoir in the loop. My loop is made up like that : Pump in Ultitube 100 -> GPU -> 2x Corsair XR5 360 (slim rad) -> CPU -> Nemesis GTS 480 rad (slim rad) -> Pump and Dou...