• 19.04.2024, 22:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-37 von insgesamt 37.

Dienstag, 23. Mai 2023, 13:42

Forenbeitrag von: »Karsten Ravneng«

Both of my D5 pumps is not recognized in Aquasuite after a restart.

Hey, good folks! Got a bit of a problem after a restart of my rig. Suddenly my fans went to 100% and i couldn't understand what was going on at first. Stopped and restarted the service in Aquasuite, and it calmed down again, for 2 seconds and then went 100% again. After a little searching in AquaSuite I saw that both my D5s were not in fact recognized and since my software sensor for fancontrol is controlled by the watertempsensor in the pumps, was why they were going at 100%. The pumps were the...

Samstag, 20. November 2021, 11:53

farbwerk 360 hardware error?

I have 89 leds per channel wtith 8 fans with 8 leds each, and if I make a controller on say output 1 for nine leds with colcor shift (so every fan gets like a spectrum/rainbow) it mine maxes out at 35%

Dienstag, 16. November 2021, 18:16

Cuplex kryos NEXT VISION not recognized after update from X.38 to X.44

Thanks for the answer, but the block just lost connection with AS during the update to X.44 and never came back. It just said in AS that the device wasn't connected anymore. Windows recognizes it as a USB device, but it doesn't show in AS at all, so I can't really do anything with it

Mittwoch, 10. November 2021, 17:03

Youtube series about Aquasuite

Same as the person above, really interesting to see thing you can do in playground and not atleast how you it

Montag, 25. Oktober 2021, 22:06

Aquasuite makes Call of Duty Warzone crash

Had the software running tried again today, still no problem. No, still using X.44. Maybe some thing in the MW update fixed it. Atleast it didn't crash after 5 minutes like it used to while running AS at the same time

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021, 14:17

You can do some really cool things with AS. Try to play Warzone now, I've just been playing for 5 hours thinking I had AS turned off, but it was on the whole time

Samstag, 23. Oktober 2021, 13:57

The best cooling? Sorry for all the posts, my phone will jus post the first sentence

Thanks for answering LaUs3r and WinstonWoof, I figured this out some time ago. I was originally wondering which of the temps I should use to make a softwaresensor (deltaT) to get the best cooling since I didn't quite understand how AS worked back when I made this post, but after some (alot ) of research I finally understood how to do it. My Rig have been running beautifully with a max.temp of 49C on the GPU regardless of ambient temp since I have overkill oops CPU Stable all cores 5.3 and still ...

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 16:47

You can turn on notifications? I learn something new everyday No, I didn't think anyone would do anything to figure it either, but it was worth a try, haven't got diddlysquat back from Activision I don't monitor AS at all allmost, only when something is off like the service haven't started or something

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 16:42

OCTO prevents monitor timeout and sleep

Might have something to do with USB selective suspend settings in Windows and/or the USB settings in Device manager (go to device manager, right click on the correct USB controller for your OCTO, then click Properties and when the properties window show the rightmost tab should say something like power management) Worth a try to check it

Samstag, 16. Oktober 2021, 14:08

Aquasuite X.44 Potential Trojan Virus

Winstonwoof: Haha, just had the same thought while reading the post The other guy actually asking for help: There's nothing to worry about, antivirus software have been doing that for ages, like when installing a EA games and such. Antivirus programs are the Karens of the computing world, accusing 99% of files being a Trojan. It's Aquacomputer, and of top of that it is German, no need to worry (Hope you understood the sarcasm and my attempt to be funny, but really nothing to be worried about)

Samstag, 2. Oktober 2021, 16:14

I also have this problem, I get this error, see pic, when AS is running. When AS is turned off, no problem. I will tell Activision about it to, since the error shows up as an error in MW, but I don't think they will try to figure it out.

Samstag, 2. Oktober 2021, 13:13

Cuplex kryos NEXT VISION not recognized after update from X.38 to X.44

Hello, good people of AC and this forum As the subject says, my Cuplex kryos NEXT VISION is not recognized in Aquasuite after I updated it from X.38 to X.44. I have it connected straight to the MB and Windows recognizes the block (with the familiar sounds) when unplugging and plugging it back in. The screen lights up and shows the AC-logo and then the Vision-logo shows, but nothing more. I deleted it from AS and tried to unplug/plug it back it but it still does not show in AS Does anyone have an...

Samstag, 4. September 2021, 21:53

Fan speed goes to max speed even if output percentage is not

My OCTO is that way also, it just takes some time before it connects to the services. But if it is normal I don't know. It didn't do it the first week I had it.

Montag, 23. August 2021, 04:36

Filterremoval D5NEXT

Thank you, good chap

Samstag, 21. August 2021, 09:27

Octo fan limits

Depends on the wattage of the fans. I have 8 EK Vardars on one header x 4. The OCTO can handle a max of 25 watts per channel, and a 100W max combined

Montag, 16. August 2021, 18:28

OCTO connected fans behaviour under BOOT

Yes, the Octo will go at 100% at first startup. but you can install Aquasuite on a another pc/laptop an hook up the octo and "pre-program" it before you hook everything up in the destined pc. there is a setting called fallback power in Aquasuite, which is a failsafe level you can set for the fans. hope that cleared up things for you

Montag, 16. August 2021, 13:13

Filterremoval D5NEXT

Hello, good people. Maybe a stupid question, but how do you remove the filter in the bottom of the res? Just pull it out, or do I need to disassemble the pump? Thanks in advance

Freitag, 9. Juli 2021, 08:29

New: aquasuite X

Hey, fellow Aqua Computerpeople I'm still using X.38. Shall I wait to update to X.40? seems like there is some bugs from what I can see. But I also have a problem with the X.38: sometimes when i restart my pc and start Aquasuite, no profile is loaded for the OCTO (fans at fallback power) and I get a warning that Aquasuite is not connected to Aqua Computer services and I have to connect before my profile is loaded. It started about 2 weeks ago, before that no problems at all. Anyone have a clue? ...

Sonntag, 27. Juni 2021, 22:22

RE: OCTO Question re: Default Settings

Zitat von »kensaundm31« Hi. What is the default % for fans connected to the PWM of an OCTO when you first turn it on? Its just I'll have 17 fans hooked up and if they're gonna blast at 100% until I can install windows I'd be better off hooking up the octo to my current pc just to set it up to a more reasonable speed.. Yes, the fans will go at 100%

Sonntag, 27. Juni 2021, 12:04

Settingsfiles Aquasuite

Thanks!

Samstag, 26. Juni 2021, 19:06

Octo + X570 USB Disconnection Issue

Zitat von »chaostheory« Hello, stumbled across this, because this is happening to me also. Using octo with MSI X570 ACE motherboard since October. Sitting on 7C35v1E BIOS and nothing was happening. Now my OCTO drops USB connection once/twice per day and never comes back unless I reboot Even if it somehow comes back without rebooting it's detected by system, but Aquasuite detects it as wrong device that needs firmware update (serial number with zeroes only). Hello, try to disable USB-suspend in ...

Samstag, 26. Juni 2021, 18:57

Settingsfiles Aquasuite

Hello, lads and lasses vcv I saw a post here once about where and what files your aquasuitesettings is stored, but I can't find back to it. I would like to know because I wan't to copy and store my settingsfile on a flashdrive just in case something goes horribly wrong and the settings disappear. I know there is a very small chance for that happening, but in the post I'm referring to (that I can't find) that's exactly what happend. Thanks in advance for every reply. And btw: really glad I gave t...

Samstag, 26. Juni 2021, 18:44

NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world

When can we expect it to be in stock? I ordered two, and can't wait to get them

Samstag, 29. Mai 2021, 16:18

Fan port 1 on OCTO dead?

Thank you, Remayz. Dude, I'm a mechanic for a living, but I allways forget to measure my own shit. just sold a guitaramp as broken when the guy told med I could've just changed one of the capacitors I'll check that right now. The thing that beats me is that all the fans work on a different port. Thanks anyway

Freitag, 28. Mai 2021, 21:25

Fan port 1 on OCTO dead?

Hello folks! Fan port nr. 1 on my OCTO don't output any current no matter what I set it to. I have connected 8 120 Vardars with a max. total wattage of 17.28W via a splitty9, so that should be okay. It happened a couple of weeks ago, but at the same time it happened I had slid the radiators out (Corsair 1000D) to check on a couple of things so I just thought I had disconnected something. Got to checking the wiring today, but everything seemed fine so I tried to put the connector from output 1 to...

Samstag, 15. Mai 2021, 14:11

The best cooling? Sorry for all the posts, my phone will jus post the first sentence

Thanks Tasky But which water temp are you "watching", directly after the component that makes heat, or after the rad? sincerely Karsten

Freitag, 14. Mai 2021, 21:08

I've got a legitimate question, and I believe it is mentioned several times, but there is allways someone who thinks an other way is better. So pardon me asking this probably for the nth time ( I do apologize to the veterans here): I've got 2 loops, 1 for cpu, 1 for gpu. I've got a D5 Next in each of them. So forth I've got 1 watertemp on the inlet on the rad coming from the CPU and one on the inlet coming from the GPU. Then I've got got 1 airtemp. Sensor sensoring ambient (GPU gets that air) an...

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 13:13

A question for first startup regarding OCTO

Thanks Infoseeker, that's what I was looking for And Taubenhaucher: I seriously did not think about that Would have been the easiest, haha. Well, anyway, thanks for the help. It is much obliged

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 08:43

The devices all run autonomously once configured.

Thanks for the replies But I was wondering before configuration, example: I turn my pc off, install the OCTO and then turn on my pc before Aquasuite is installed. Will the fans be turned off or will they run at a default 50% or something like that?

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 08:31

Need help direct die cooling with Aquacomputer Cuplex Kryos NEXT

Got my mb yesterday, so I justed winged it and tried to fit it like one of the drawings and one of the comments from the German post. and it seems like it gonna work.

Donnerstag, 22. April 2021, 15:09

Need help direct die cooling with Aquacomputer Cuplex Kryos NEXT

Did you fix it? I'm about to do the same thing, all info I could find was from the German part of the forum after a google search and my German is terrible, but looks like someone fixed it with long M4 screws and plastic/nylon washers. My new motherboard is inbound today so, I will give it a try later.

Donnerstag, 22. April 2021, 12:07

A question for first startup regarding OCTO

Hello, lads and lasses New to Aquacomputer, I'll soon get my rig ready for first startup, and I have a question: I have an OCTO, 2 Ultitube D5 NEXT, farbwerk and some more in a 1000D with 32 fans( do not exceed the max. wattage on any of the outputs nor the max. 100W of the fan outputs combined). I'm going to do a fresh Windows install right away and my question is following: do the OCTO have a set default speed for the fans on first startup or are the fans shut off until Aquasuite is installed ...