• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2021, 01:02

Forenbeitrag von: »girion«

Seeking General Tuning Advice

Zitat von »sproggit« But if I could get rid of the PSU noise... then this monster will be inaudible for 90% of the time... In my view you are touching one one of the key elements of building a truly silent machine (as in 0 dB). That is what I learned from building passive machines, at least. Getting the right type of PSU set up may take a bit of trying and failing. I had to get a few PSUs before I landed on my current set up: A Seasonic 1000W PSU. The fan is completely turned off most of the ti...

Dienstag, 23. Februar 2021, 21:59

When setting the fan curves remember that the starting speed of PWM fans is at 30%. Just set a start boost to around 50% and you should be golden. If you want a more even acoustic environment, enable 'Hold minimum power' and set minimum to 15% (all of my Noctua fans work fine at around 10-15%). BTW, I totally get what you mean when you talk about muscle cars. That system looks awesome!

Dienstag, 23. Februar 2021, 21:45

Aquaero 6 LT USB vs Aquabus

Zitat von »Bartdude« I have both USB & Aquabus connected and it's never been an issue, as InfoSeeker said it makes it much easier when there's a firmware update. Thanks for clarifying. Seems like I had more problems than I though, basically the pump controller is broken as well as one of the fan headers on the Aquaero.

Dienstag, 23. Februar 2021, 21:37

Overvolting

NM, seems like there were several issues at the same time: Broken pump and Aquaero at the same time!

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2021, 21:02

Zitat von »sproggit« 3 Dedicated Cooling Loops:- Total overkill! What do you want to achieve when water cooling, performance or low noise? Both? Zitat von »sproggit« Under load, my CPU might get as hot as 50-55 Centigrade [when I run Prime95, I can see some of the individual cores are peaking as high as 110 Centigrade (according to CPUID HWMonitor), but overall the coolant stays around 45 centigrade] Also under load, my GPU#1 might get up to 49-50 Centigrade with the Noctua fans at 500-550rpm.....

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2021, 19:39

Overvolting

Since my last upgrade and system overhaul, I have been plagued by random overvolting issues on one of my two Aquaero6LT. System setup: Aquaero 1: 7 fans in 3 groups (2 + 2 + 3), 1 pump, 3xNoctua 12x25 and 4xNoctua NF-A14Aquaero 2: 5 fans in 4 groups (1+1+1+2), all Noctua 12x25 Both the NF-A14 fans and the pump get the issues randomly, there sem to be no problems with the 12x25s. The fans in (bottom out) is turned off, and the pump is set to 100%. If it were just the NF-A14 fans, but when I also ...

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2021, 17:40

RE: RE: Aquaero 6 LT USB vs Aquabus

Thanks for several clarifying replies! Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat As I understand you have to choose: Either Aquabus or USB, they must not be used at the same time on a device. Absolutely FALSE! Both may be used simultaneously. I got some serious overvolting issues when I tried to connect both today. Maybe a topic for another thread? Zitat von »InfoSeeker« There are some instances where.some functionality is lost by using an aquabus connection, but that is only because the aquabus slaves certa...

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2021, 14:09

Aquaero 6 LT USB vs Aquabus

I have 2 Aquaero6LT connected to a HUBBY7 (The Octo didn't exist when I got the system). As I understand you have to choose: Either Aquabus or USB, they must not be used at the same time on a device. I'm planning to extend the system with a flow meter and an extra pump. If I get the upgrades from NEXT line I will reach the limit of the HUBBY7: A farbwerk 360 won't fit in the system without an extra usb hub. What's the pros & cons of using the USB connectors over the Aquabus? Is the Aquabus able ...