• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 15. Juni 2021, 13:54

Forenbeitrag von: »d0mini«

RE: Not really a solution

Zitat von »dallatorre« Hello, Unlucky for us that have some degree of OCD this might not be the solution .... Running a script at every startup is not really tidy, and this method doesn't remove the Eject Media icon. If you're like me where usually I have no USB drives connected and the only removable device is the D5 Next or the Octo applying this fix will not get rid of the Safely Eject media icon, and opening that icon will just reveal an empty list containing "..." I wish aquacomputer will ...

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2021, 23:19

"Eject Quadro"

Hi, I also found this very annoying, and decided to work out a way to deal with it. Here's a guide I wrote on how to stop that damn system tray button from ever appearing again: [GUIDE] Remove "Eject QUADRO" / "Eject OCTO" button from taskbar I hope you don't mind @DMorcheti, I'm going to include your image of the system tray in my guide. I would take one myself, but I don't have that in my system tray anymore

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2021, 22:57

[GUIDE] Remove "Eject QUADRO" / "Eject OCTO" button from taskbar

Hi there, I recently got an Aquacomputer Quadro fan controller and love it. I was however very unhappy about the Eject QUADRO button that appeared in my taskbar system tray. Being the OCD person that I am, I worked out how to prevent this button from ever appearing again. And so can you, in just 15 simple steps! This guide is written for the Quadro, but if you're looking for help with an octo, literally just replace the word quadro with octo whenever it comes up and you will be good to go. To be...