• 20.04.2024, 01:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-43 von insgesamt 43.

Montag, 27. September 2021, 20:39

Forenbeitrag von: »pneuma«

How do I set up profiles on the farbwerk nano and 360? Im totally lost it isnt like setting up profiles on any other of aquacomputers products.

Zitat von »Remayz« it shows as out of stock here. There's also dual USB3 cards i've seen, and you can add a USB3 to USB2 header cable to adapt. both styles would work (and they were black PCBs :p) Ok looking for them right now, the only black ones I see that are sort of name brand so to speak are made by fabsmart https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081Y4NT25/ref…origin3-20&th=1 All the other black pcb ones are no-name chinese companies. Also as you can see they come with voltage converters onboard so th...

Montag, 27. September 2021, 06:17

How do I set up profiles on the farbwerk nano and 360? Im totally lost it isnt like setting up profiles on any other of aquacomputers products.

Hey so I found this one while doing some searching but this is pci express MEO PCIe 2 Ports USB Internal 2 Port 9pin 9-pin USB2.0 Expansion Card Bluetooth USB WiFi PCI-E Adapter Converter Card https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QYZXPC4/ref…ZRKPFX10BBX450C Not sure if this is exactly what you were talking about but close enough? Yeah I'm gonna have to undo alot of what I did to add this in lol no biggie if it solves my problem I will owe you big time!

Sonntag, 26. September 2021, 20:49

Zitat von »Remayz« for signal integrity or crosstalk, that's oscilloscope territory ' We only care if communication is reliable. I don't know what hub is that amazon one, too many references. The 127 devices theoretical limit is hard to reach but to have the most reliable connexions possible you want to try to avoid daisychaining hubs in a long line. I believe you already avoided that by using one hub to which all the others connect, and then all your controllers were in those secondary hubs (b...

Samstag, 25. September 2021, 19:56

Zitat von »Grestorn« In theory, with USB hubs, you should be able to connect an almost unlimited amount of devices to a PC. But the more hubs you stack, the more unstable (and slower) the USB devices will become. To get an idea how much your USB stack is already cascaded, you could look at the Device Manager and switch to the connection view. Because many devices already come with internal hubs - and the Mainboard itself is also using logical hubs to multiply the number of USB connections. Sinc...

Samstag, 25. September 2021, 19:01

Zitat von »Remayz« As long as the Nanos are connected to the NZXT hubs they will draw no power from the motherboard header. And USB2 supports over a hundred devices per port, so 20 isn't that much, as long as you have enough bandwidth, but these controllers don't take much. Now, if you switch the SATA power to the hubs, that may be an issue ' It's possible with such a busy build that they were suffering from crosstalk from other cables. Maybe the shielding did more good than the thicker gauge a...

Samstag, 25. September 2021, 05:48

Zitat von »Remayz« There's literally no power draw from the USB headers only enough to power the board logic. all the heavy current draw is on the molex or SATA cables. Also, using unshielded cables can lead to some.. interesting results, but these are not really high speed devices so i guess it works? if the FW360 pull too much current on RGB, they will shutdown and latch the affected port(s) off until the next reboot WAY before cable heating becomes an issue. Aquasuite displays a warning mess...

Samstag, 25. September 2021, 05:44

Zitat von »Grestorn« Look at that screenshot of my Farbwerk 360 setup. See the colored boxes on each line (I've marked them)? They show which profile the respective controller is assigned to: [attach]8779[/attach] That means, if you activate profile 1 (blue), only controller 5 (the bottom one) and Controller 4 (the top one) are active. In profile 2 (red) controller 3 and 4 are active and with profile 3 (green) controller 13 and 4 are active. With profile 4, ONLY controller 4 is active. You can ...

Donnerstag, 23. September 2021, 19:32

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Wow! That is a LOT of Aquacomputer hardware! I can't tell if your screen shot is showing everything but if it is I see 4 x FW-Nano, 6 x FW-360, and 1 x FW-USB (I think). Then an Octo and 2 x Aquaero. I have to wonder - how many fans and LEDs are in this rig? Yes it is lol! Was not easy to get it all to connect and stay connected either. Everything had to be converted to gold pins! Every single usb 9 pin cable had to be a thicker gauge and have gold pins. I made my own 9 pi...

Mittwoch, 22. September 2021, 22:05

Kind of lost I figured it out for everything else as I own a ton of aquacomputer products. The nano and the 360 on the other hand is a bit confusing b/c I'm not sure how to set the profiles up? I change colors I go into profiles select a profile then go back to RGBpx the led and select which profile I want the 1234 profile selection next to the strip itself? Not sure how to get it to actually save each individual color profile is there some step I'm missing here? Thanks in advance?

Samstag, 4. September 2021, 22:55

Leakshield: How to find a leak that isn't leaking liquid?

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« This may be a stupid idea, but often the best way to find a problem is by halving the possibilities each time until its located. That is quite a long (and impressive) list of hardware you got there so your loop has a lot of devices, fittings, and tubing in it. Would it be possible to install a temporary piece of flexible tubing at 2 points in the loop, effectively cutting a large chunk of it out of the "circuit"? You could detach the hard tube and attach the temporary flex...

Samstag, 4. September 2021, 03:41

It might not matter but I was using trans tubing a few weeks ago and I had the same exact results lol the satin tubing is something I just did last week. I'm going to inspect each 90 with a magnifying glass so to speak. I made sure that any 90 I thought may have pressure on it I added a zip tie just to make sure it had support. Its completely hidden so It didn't matter. What do you think the best way to test it is? Should I turn all fans Off kill the computer completely and just apply power to t...

Freitag, 3. September 2021, 21:57

This leakshield and loop has me seriously confused as to how to find a pressure leak when you arent leaking any liquids. I know they sell leak-finding tools and such; that listen for the high-pitched frequencies these leaks emit, but I fear that it would have trouble next to the Noctua fans. Granted I could just power the LeakShield on by itself and see, but that's the expensive way to find such a leak. Is there anything easier I can do to find a leak that isn't leaking fluid? I thought about so...

Montag, 16. August 2021, 21:34

Leakshield fill not working at all and leakshield saying I have a leak yet there is no leak!

Zitat von »Stephan« Looks fine to me. Filling should also work without any issues as your system looks tight to me. At boot LEAKSHIELD can not get data about the rpm of your pump for flow. So it will use the values set for Standby and then switch to maximum pressure of your pump until it get values to calcualte the exactly adaptive pressure. If you want to change this you can disable the adaptive pressure in the assistent and also set Standby values to the same value as your pump needs. In this...

Montag, 16. August 2021, 01:57

Leakshield fill not working at all and leakshield saying I have a leak yet there is no leak!

Well after going over everything I think I sort of have it working with 2 Next d5 pumps going. Just gotta get it down to about 30 gph and it works. Thought I still haven't gotten their valve to properly work. https://drive.google.com/file/d/13RgYz6-…iew?usp=sharing

Samstag, 14. August 2021, 05:20

Ok here is my stats with both pumps at 45% https://drive.google.com/file/d/1si5xJT8…iew?usp=sharing It seems to work then I think I'm not completely sure the alarm keeps going off I put it up but I need to know how to set this exactly? I went through the setup and set both my pumps to 3700 rpm which is like 52% on next d5 pumps. Then set it to shield and it can go as high as it needs to but still goes off like crazy during boot so not sure what's going on is it b/c the pumps arent going to the p...

Montag, 9. August 2021, 22:14

Yes I'm going to put the regular dual port fill top back on and fill the loop so I can boot the PC Ive been trying to do all of 5his from standby which isnt working to well. Another question I have when I put it in test mode how long does that last and will I be able to see the results of said test mode from standby ""mode? Currently when I put it in test mode the pressure just keeps going up and down is it supposed to do that or should it stay at a certain pressure in test mode? It doesn't give...

Montag, 9. August 2021, 07:08

Yeah it's completely empty right now I wanted to see this thing work that's what I bought it for lol. Does not fill the valve is either stuck open or doesn't open at all one or the other. I'm doing the testing with the loop empty actually. Granted I'm doing all of this from standby mode as it should be able to like in the videos shown or it. I mean otherwise I might as well get aother ultitube or an aqualis reservoir tube for my d5 topper so I have something to actually fill and only start the o...

Montag, 9. August 2021, 06:03

I'm seriously frustrated and confused by this leakshield. I've had this loop for close to year no leaks no nothing leakshield says I'm losing constant pressure. I redid the entire loop tapped every single thread and used waterproofing silicone on the orings. Still doesn't work. The fill port that supposedly opens due to negative pressure has literally never opened. I've never once seen this thing work. I took my loop apart again put a plug in the outlet port and plugged in just the stupid fill v...

Montag, 9. August 2021, 05:47

D5 Next pump controller fuse

Actually they desperately need a fuse as they are extremely temperamental and easy to blow. I had one go during a PSU explosion and I had nothing wired Improper and I wasn't over pushing my PSU either just a POS from Thermaltake. Swapped it out for an even bigger be quiet dark power pro and ac did give me a new exchange controller as it wasn't my fault, but then again I did not swap 12v and 5v lines. That's umm yeah lol not good and I'm sure violates their warranty ! maybe you shouldn't have sai...

Samstag, 24. Juli 2021, 21:01

fan controller by power never decreases voltage and unable to control fan

Wait doesn't a an aquaero 5 Lt provide control for 3 pin fans I have all four of those things so I don't notice. I have a power adjust ultra 3, aquaero6, aquaero5 , and octo. I just use the aquaero 5 Lt usually. I have the octo being controlled by the aquaero 6lt. I'm sure you could do the opposite and have the 5lt control the octo giving you the ability to control the fan with voltage over the octo? No?

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 22:39

New: aquasuite X

Updated to x.41 and literally, all of my labels disappeared but only for my aquaero 6 Lt? I checked everything else is fine it seems. Here's a Screenshot. Just made all my labels disappear is there anyone I can restore them? Ok I fixed it by importing a previous backup of its profile. It actually gave me an error the first time I tried but then transferred fine every time after that. So not exactly sure what happened here, but everything firmware updated perfectly without any issues and as you c...

Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2021, 03:13

NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world

I bought one and I can't wait for it honestly. I'm also running 2 x d5 next RGB pumps. I put them on a curve so both of them run round 80% will that be too much for leakshield? I guess I'll find out since I already purchased it. Had a bunch of problems with that shopping cart interface which cost me 175# order spots lol. With a 10 week shipping date that means alot actually. Dang @Marko22 got one quickly. Been about 30 days for me so another 30 minimum I'm guessing...

Samstag, 8. Mai 2021, 20:00

Question about relay and atx breakline with aquaero 6 LT

Do I have to create another thread for this? I can't get an atx breakline working on my system. I have an aquaero 5 Lt & 6 Lt neither are slaves both are primary as I use the aquaero5 to cool itself with a Noctua heatsink setup. None the less I turned off all the relay stuff with the 5 so it didn't affect the 6 I wasn't sure if they cross-talked but I'm sure it's the same protocols and programming so just for safety and testing purposes I turned it all off on the 5. Then I tried enabling it thin...

Freitag, 7. Mai 2021, 18:41

After adding a bunch of other aqua computer products into the mix, I can't get the breakline working? I had it working for a long time but recently I changed my pump over to an ultitube 150 with the d5 next pump I added a lot while doing that Including an octo and another aquaero5 LT now the relay doesn't work at all I've tried everything I can think of... I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong here? I deleted the relays on the 5LT just in case it was affecting how the break line worked with the...

Donnerstag, 22. April 2021, 20:09

Having issues getting my splitty 9 working as an aquabus hub ontop of my aquaero6 aquabus x4 hub?

Ok So I shouldn't slave it then is what I'm understanding? granted it doesn't allow me to control all of it from 1 aquaero but not really that big of a deal its just another tab is what I'm understanding? Seems like that says I can reset it to be a full device though if I didn't like the slave option? Also looks like I need to unplug all aquabus devices from both master and slave before I slave the 5lt, if I was going to do that?

Donnerstag, 22. April 2021, 02:30

Having issues getting my splitty 9 working as an aquabus hub ontop of my aquaero6 aquabus x4 hub?

Got the aquaero5 in so should just plug in and work right? Should I make the 5 a slave to the 6? Just wondering how to go about adding the 5 properly to the mix. I'd like the 6 to have control of it that would be nice?

Montag, 19. April 2021, 05:52

Ok gonna take it apart and try to mess around with getting stuff to connect to it. I'm gonna get an aquaero5 I think that'll solve the problem for the ones that I cant connect.

Montag, 19. April 2021, 03:34

Yeah I've managed to get this working on one x4 hub but that's all it'll take. I'm gonna get an aquaero5 maybe much cheaper and gives me 4 more aquabus connections with another x4 which I have. I tried stacking the x4s also and it didn't work either. Basically had to choose between adding the other things or using all my aquabus sensors for the calitemp sensors specifically. So like I said think I'm just gonna go the aquaero5 route as it's cheaper and still would work I assume? https://photos.ap...

Montag, 19. April 2021, 01:30

Ok now I get it. Well that's a pain do the aquabus ports on the power adjust work the same? They are 3 pin ? So just wondering if I could use them ? If not I'll order another aquaero6lt.

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 23:16

Well i also have 3 power adjust ultra 3's so it has 2 aquabus connections as well ? Only 1 of them is installed currently so I'll plug more of the power adjusts in if that'll work for the calitemp sensors. So I can't connect that many calitemp sensors to a splitty 9 I've gotten it to see 4 of them through testing but that's it I think. I'll just buy another aquaero if I need to, but I just thought I could connect 9 aquabus devices to a splitty 9 let's say I don't use the x4 and I just use the sp...

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 20:09

I'm using 8 calitemp sensors so yeah I do need the splitty9 ontop of the x4 and I have 5x farbwerk360s as well that can be connected via aquabus as well so yeah not sure what you mean how is that redundant? I'm gonna try to disconnect the x4 and see if the splitty 9 works then. And I'm well aware that you won't see the splitty 9 but you should see all the calitemp sensors that are plugged into it. I see nothing but one single aquabus hub and no calitemp sensors at all? I'll take some pictures of...

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 01:07

So I have an aquaero6 6lt with a aquabus x4 hub ontop of it . My aquaero is water cooled so it's a pita to mess around with. None the less I can't seem to get the splitty 9 working. I run an aquabus cable from one of the aquabus x4 hub to the splitty 9 input. Switch the jumper to the aquabus position. And plug it all in and my aquasuite just doesn't see it. It sees the other hub but not the splitty 9? Is it I'm only allowed to use one aquabus hub per aquaero? Thankyou in advance for an answer.

Sonntag, 21. März 2021, 22:51

Update: Roadmap für Nvidia RTX30xx Kühler / Ausblick AMD / UPDATE 11.12.

This is absolute nonsense I was able to purchase both a 3080 and a 3090 founders edition cards from bestbuy. Those are the only cards I've been consistently been able to buy. So anyone that says different, well they obviously aren't on the same market as the rest of us. I've been using the fairgame and streetmerchant bots for months to get GPU's. Granted the bot doesn't buy the card it just lets me know when I can buy the cards. I've gotten a bunch of cards successfully for friends using the sam...

Donnerstag, 4. März 2021, 07:09

You are the man thankyou lol I just realized the manuals they send with these arent the full manuals lol well I am a noob so Im still learning things. I didn't notice that part at the end of they send with the aquaero and every other thing is part of the manual not the entire thing. Guess that saves paper lol. Either way thankyou I never saw these instructions, with this I just set it all up lol I'm going to try and plug it in right now. Yeah following the instructions its quite easy. Worked per...

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 19:21

Ok now I understand a bit better. That helps me with the power adjust at least lol. Now if someone could help me with this relay. Sorry I'm a total noob to AC stuff if they actually had real instruction booklets with these things I wouldnt need to ask all these questions and granted I've read every instruction booklet they did come with back to front well the english part of it anyway. They don't cover stuff like that or relays or any of the settings in aquasuite none of that. I guess they just ...

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 16:07

"Eject Quadro"

ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE! You can absolutely remove the icon from safely remove menu without actually removing the object itself. Both the guy above me and the techs at AC are wrong! https://www.raymond.cc/blog/hide-or-remo…ware-tray-icon/ It can be hidden I even think there is software I've seen to individually hide objects on that menu I just cant remember what its called! A simple google search will result in the software you are looking for. I don't think its free but it does work I used it on wi...

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 05:07

Aquasuite has left the screen area.

There are a few programs that will do what your'e talking about the best of them I would say is display fusion . It can record where windows are on any given screen and then allow you to set shortcut keys to make them go back to that given position. Actual Multiple Monitors does it also but not as well as display fusion. I know you were looking for an instant solution but there is software solutions to screen window recording on multiple monitors so figured I'd throw this out there. Zitat von »S...

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 05:01

RGB illumination module for aquaero 5 and 6

Yeah that didn't work I had to reinstall aquasite to get it working. As soon as I revo uninstalled it then reinstalled everything works great now I can control the rgb led now lol It was not working on x37 as of yesterday but it also could have been my system updating to x38 b/c it sort of happened at the same time. I removed it though then reinstalled and everything seemed to work great now.

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 18:22

Yeah I need help with the aquasite settings as this is my first time dealing the aqaucomputer stuff ? I tried to figure it out, but I'm not sure if its right and I had an issue before when I didn't know what I was doing I almost burned my entire computer down by accidnetally plugging the wrong flow plug into the wrong flow plug. Causing a 12v rail to leak onto a 5v connection turned a usb hub into a puddle! So before I go and do something that I'm not sure about again and just take my chances I ...

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 05:49

RGB illumination module for aquaero 5 and 6

Same here I cant change it for the life of me even though i know it can be changed lol its shown different colors before I'm just not sure how. Maybe someone can respond to this.

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 04:10

Ok I drained the loop today to install a drain I figured its as good a time as any to add the atx breakline so I installed it. Ok I goto boot it well acts like its going to boot than doesnt you see the lights all turn on for a brief moment then everything goes out and it doesnt boot. I unplug the atx breakline it boots right away. So my question is how do I setup the relay so it boots? I've briefly seen people talking about setting it up to get it to boot but I have no idea what they are talking...

Montag, 1. März 2021, 01:40

Thankyou so much at least I understand now lol. I have it wired just like you said I'm about to plug it into the aquaero6 and test it. I get it that it will immediately shut off the pc thats sort of what I want lol. No countdowns no beeping just kill the power. Ok so another question can I just pull the black and purple wire and put new female atx pins in for the 24 pin cable itself. If the purple and black wires aren't necessary I'm going to remove them. I have a ton of gold atx terminals on th...

Samstag, 27. Februar 2021, 22:17

Hi guys I'm new to the forums my name is Tim/pneuma just introducing myself I had a few questions about the atx breakline and wiring it correctly. I have the 6 LT and I have the atx breakline as well as the vision power switch cord as well that I can cut up and adapt if need be. I also have both a 2 pol and a 3 pol relay to work with. I want to wire the atx breakline so that it can create a shutdown should something happen. I have cut the green wire that loops between the ATX breakline at the en...