• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 20:21

Forenbeitrag von: »Fracktastical«

New: aquasuite X

I was seconding the feature request to allow polling of Corsair i series PSUs, but appreciate your support of leaving the GPU package power as an option too. Zitat von »k2viper« Zitat von »Fracktastical« I second this feature request! +1 Leave GPU package power at least as option. I'm not affected by the bug since I'm not using latest Nvidia driver.

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 20:19

Sebastian, just for clarity are you referencing the memory leak when querying the API bug, or the value not being available to query at all bug not being fixed? Is this memory leak in Aquasuite or the Nvidia driver? For me at least, the GPU package power value disappeared in Aquasuite throughout the life of the 460.x drivers. I think I was on X.35 when it started, and it persisted after upgrading to X.36, but then it came back with no other intervention after updating to one of the 461.x drivers...

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 18:51

I second this feature request! Zitat von »softlion« Hello, in a next version could you add a datasource containing the Watts (output) from a Corsair "i" series PSU (which is connected through USB, ie corsair link) ? HwINFO32 does display all values from these PSU. But what i really want is the instant PSU power. Ty for great work !

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 18:49

I know there was a problem starting in the 460.x versions where the value wasn't able to be queried by Aquasuite, but the more recent GeForce drivers have fixed that issue in later 461.x versions. Is this memory leak you reference in the Nvidia driver, or Aquasuite? I haven't noticed any issues once I updated drivers, which made the value available again. Can you please add this function back, or at least make it an optional feature? I had quite a bit of my cooling control logic based on the pac...