• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Mittwoch, 30. März 2022, 18:32

Forenbeitrag von: »brainlag«

D5 NEXT power requirements

Does the D5 NEXT require the 5V supply on the SATA connector, or is 12V all that is required? My ask is because I have blown up yet another external PSU for my D5 which is also powering 4x 200mm fans via a Splitty. All the ones I've tried (designed for powering HDDs) have had 2500mA on the label but have literally exploded long before pulling that much, so if I can just get a quality 12v supply and crimp a SATA connector to it instead of using these cheap molex supplies, I'll be a lot happier an...

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 00:23

Forenbeitrag von: »brainlag«

Software sensors not working for D5 NEXT

For at least X37 and X38, maybe earlier, software sensors have not been working on the D5 NEXT page. It was working in X35, and it works on the QUADRO page on the same system. When configuring them on the Sensors page, the selector shows the correct sensors and values. After selection, the software sensor changes its name and shows the correct Data Source path. However the value is missing and the sensor is not an option for selection in the Pump or Fan pages. Whether the source is Aqua Computer...