• 19.04.2024, 22:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Sonntag, 7. März 2021, 23:45

Forenbeitrag von: »Alderaan«

Advice on how to connect all these Aquabus devices.

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Removing the screen is not a problem... I have done that myself. It reports itself as an Best contact is support email, but note the response time disclaimer. If you are not using the bay mounts, you will not need the short screw set as there should be no conflict.Ya emailed them a week ago, and a saw the response time is like 4 weeks or something. So sadly don't expect to hear from them for awhile, which is why I am thinking of just using it headless. Thanks again for al...

Sonntag, 7. März 2021, 01:47

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Yes, calitemp require an aquaero, 2 to 4 calitemps also requires an aquabus x4 Okay ya so I think then I will only use it for that. One last question (I think). If I remove the LCD module from the 6 pro, is Aquasuite gonna freak out that the LCD board isn't plugged in? Now that I am only gonna use it for CaliTemp sensors, thinking I just take off the LCD board, run it as a board only and tuck it away inside the case. Also still trying to get hold of support for the short ...

Samstag, 6. März 2021, 18:22

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Indeed, I do not see myself purchasing an aquaero in the future. The aquaero and aquabus are useful for non-Windows systems (e.g. Linux), because the aquasuite only runs on Windows. Ahh ya non-windows makes sense, since you could use the Aquaero buttons and device itself without the Aquasuite GUI. I wonder if they will ever release a 7 pro and what would that bring new to the table? Just include everything into 1? Octo, Hubby7, Splitty9 and Farbwerk360 into 1 package? Zit...

Samstag, 6. März 2021, 05:23

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Alderaan« Touche LOL. So looking my my High Flow next sensor, it has an Aqaubus port, but I won't be able to use that as an output to my Aquaero 6 pro because if I use the RGBpx port, it has to be USB and not Aquabus? Couple of other quick questions, sorry for asking so many. - If I got a 3rd Calitemp sensor, could I use the Temp sensor port on the High Flow Next to plug it into, if I did not plug the High Flow Next into the Aquaero 6 Pro via Aquabus? - Would i...

Samstag, 6. März 2021, 01:20

Zitat von »mditsch« Zitat von »Alderaan« Zitat von »mditsch« but why buy then another farbwerk360? it is then the same situation as you will have now with your farbwerk360 and HFnext Ya, good point LOL. Don't know why I was thinking the Farbwerk 360 would sync. Then ya no point in 2nd Farbwerk. Zitat von »mditsch« and btw: I would always connect each device to USB and keep it because of firmware updates of the devices. This is only possible with USB not with Aquabus. Thats right, ya I keep forg...

Donnerstag, 4. März 2021, 20:38

Zitat von »mditsch« but why buy then another farbwerk360? it is then the same situation as you will have now with your farbwerk360 and HFnext Ya, good point LOL. Don't know why I was thinking the Farbwerk 360 would sync. Then ya no point in 2nd Farbwerk. Zitat von »mditsch« and btw: I would always connect each device to USB and keep it because of firmware updates of the devices. This is only possible with USB not with Aquabus. Thats right, ya I keep forgetting USB hook up is needed for firmware...

Donnerstag, 4. März 2021, 20:30

Zitat von »mditsch« USB is needed for this device, which has to control an RGBpx stripe. Means in your case: yes the HF next has to be conencted to USB, too. And no, RGBpx can't be sncronized via different RGBpX devices. Okay good to know. So either way HFN will be USB either way. And from what it seems, IF I don't get another Farbwerk 360, and I use the HFN to control that last of the Halo's then I would use Farbwerk 360 for 4 of the channels, and independently would use the HFN for the last c...

Donnerstag, 4. März 2021, 18:40

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« OK, just wanted to mention that the farbwerk 360 can control up to 4 strings of 90 LEDs (360). The Halo Lux Digital frames each have 30 LEDs, so each channel on the farbwerk 360 can do 3 frames daisy chained. With 15 Halo Lux Digital frames, you will need 5 channels in total, which requires a 2nd farbwerk 360. Okay good to know thanks. I will be on the lookout for another Farbwerk 360. They seem to be out of stock in a lot of places right now, so will need to do some hunt...

Donnerstag, 4. März 2021, 04:48

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« To mount/use the aquabus X4 on the aquaero you should request the 'short' screw mounts for the aquaero... I believe support can either supply them or advise what to purchase.[attach]8214[/attach][attach]8215[/attach]Your op listed '15 Halo Lux Digital Frames', are they gone? Oh good to know thank you! The Halo Lux digitals are still there. I realized though that those will need to be integrated in the farbwerk 360 somehow and not the Aqauero

Donnerstag, 4. März 2021, 00:05

Zitat von »Hufeisen« The High flow Next has to be connected to Aquabus High. The Aquabus Low only supports the old High Flow (without Next in the name) Ahh Good to know, thanks! Zitat von »Hufeisen« The Octo is not a PWM splitter! You cant connect it to the Aquaero Fan Header. The Octo is an independent device that can control all 8 Fan ports individually. OOOH Okay, thank you! Not sure why that wasn't getting through my thick skull. So Octo is like a mini headless Aquaero in a sense. Zitat von...

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 20:48

Zitat von »Hufeisen« - RGBpx only works on USB. It is not possible to control the RGBpx with Aquabus. - You can only connect one Octo with Aquabus to the Aquaero. - If you want to connect more than 1 Calitemp, you need a Aquabus x4 extension for the Aquaero. - The D5 Next Pumps require a USB connection for initial Setup and Firmware Updates. After that is done, you can remove the USB and only use Aquabus (or use both connections, Aquabus and USB) Zitat Would I use the Splitty9 as an Aquabus Spl...

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 18:28

This is what I currently have going into my Rig - 35 Noctua Fans (16 x 140mm and 19x 120mm) - NF-A12 PWM and NF-A14 PWM - Both 4 pin. - 2x D5 next Pumps - High Flow Next Sensor - 2 Water temp fittings probes (Calitemp sensor) - 2 Air temp probes (2-pin) - 15 Halo Lux Digital Frames. - Farbwerk 360 Here is what I currently have in addition to above - Aquaero 6 Pro - 2x Hubby7 - 4x Splitty 9 - 2x Octo PWM - 1x Farbarwerk 360. How would I go about connecting all of these devices via Aquabus? Would ...