• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2021, 11:51

Forenbeitrag von: »Dippy«

Aquasuite intermittent issue

I have been using High Flow Next and OCTO with Aquasuite for a while now and they work well together. Unfortunately it seems that I have an intermittent issue between Aquasuite and my Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard. Occasionally after startup I will see that Aquasuite is reporting "---" for some of the sensors. They are always sensors from the ITE IT8688E chip. A reboot has always solved the problem, however I have now seen that whilst Aquasuite is not reading the measurements, 3rd party...

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2021, 15:44

Advice for new user

I have just built a new system with High Flow Next and Octo. I managed to understand Aquasuite enough to create an overview page to monitor sensors and fans to help complete my setup. But now I need to look into my fan profiles - I'm trying to balance acoustics and temperatures on this system. My first attempt at creating a "live" chart of temperatures failed and I ended up copying and pasting one from the High Flow Next page. Which brings me to two questions: 1) Is there actually a comprehensiv...

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 12:26

Possible High Flow Next firmware bug?

My first unit had the noise issue and I just got the replacement. On a quick bench test I encountered something that also happened on the first unit and it seems like it must be a bug. I selected the device info screen so that I could record the serial number. The device seems to have a timeout and the screen changed to the logo. Then it stayed on the logo and did not respond to the buttons. I had to restart it. It's a fairly minor bug but maybe someone at Aqua Computer might look into it. I did...