• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Freitag, 12. November 2021, 17:07

Forenbeitrag von: »xhamster«

high flow LT connection cable

Cable failed after several months of use. Nowhere to find expect here, And it's out of stock. Considering make it by myself. Need some assistant about the wire order. Since I'm using LT, no temperature sensor is involved. Can I just make it simple as three connector? In which order? Thanks!

Freitag, 25. Juni 2021, 04:13

Cable connector on calitemp and high flow lt

The cable come with it I accidentally pull it apart, I was wondering which connector is it using so I can replace it.

Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2021, 07:59

Aquaero solder rookie misktake

Zitat von »sebastian« this is the 12V supply, the pad is directly connected to a inner layer. you can try to connect the 12V supply to the + connector from the capacitor next to power connector. Is this you're talking about?

Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2021, 12:06

Zitat von »sebastian« The 2 Pads in the middle are ground. This 2 pare are connected in the bottom pcb layer. I think you pcb is working, you have only connect the 2 Pins on the bottom layer. Unfortunately the back ring is off too. I tried to solder it directly on the board but it won’t boot the fans. What is the ring called? I’m think buying some online to replace them order to see if it will help Back pic attached.

Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2021, 10:28

I think I over heat the board and the ring comes off, Is there any way to fix it? Any tips will be appreciate. Thanks. Pics attached

Samstag, 20. März 2021, 15:03

No Fan RPM and No calitemp sensor reading

So I currently hook up my aquaero 5 and aquabus x4 together, In aquasuite it can read aquabus x4 but can't read calitemp sensor at all, I tried use without aquabus x4 and one of them would work. I also tried reduce bus speed and it did not work. Tried reset the device it results it's the same. Aquaero 5's Fan 2 3 works no RPM reading can only control by voltage. Some assistant would be appreciate!

Freitag, 12. März 2021, 10:02

No display on aquaero 5 pro

Zitat von »sebastian« Normally the display always works. How old the device? Possibly the display is faulty. I got it from another person, So it's been used awhile. The data according to aquasuite says it's about 2 years. Is there a way to fix it? Or it's not worth the trouble. If I want to replace it, Can I use the XT version screen?

Freitag, 12. März 2021, 04:38

No display on aquaero 5 pro

Hi, I got a aquaero 5 pro on hand recently, I use usb connector and molex all hooked on. PC can recognize aquaero 5 pro, but there is no display at all on the screen. I tried unscrew all standoffs and screws, directly push the display connector. As picture shows there should no problem with connection. Can Support or anyone give some suggestion about this issue? Some times when I re plug it it will light for 1 sec and goes all black.