• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 12:15

Forenbeitrag von: »Light_Eater«

Trying to fix problems with my loop

Dear Bartdude, Thank you for info about the Quadro, I need to look into that option a bit more, but it seems to be a possible solution. I can connect it to the Aquaero and should be able to control all 4 PWM connections independently.As to return of 5 LT, I have opened the box and use it for a few days, not sure if I should ask for it. It was my mistake at the end. I am really glad that there is some way around and I still can have most of this device. Thank you Bro

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 10:40

Thank you for the information @Bartdude, much appreciated. I have made a mistake by ordering Aquaero 5 LT, should go with 6 considering how many PWM fans and pump I was going to use. I bought Splitty9 splitter, connected it into Fan4 connector and I am controlling 4 fans on main radiator with the signal from Fan4. I don't think I can connect there pump as well and send it a different signal, in my naivety I thought I will be able to connect 9 PWM devices there and control all of them as pleased,...

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 03:54

Dear members, Can you damage D5 PWM pump by connecting it to Aquabus High of Aquaero 5 LT for control signal? Alphacool VPP755 died after three days, I wasn't able to adjust speed of the pump in the Aquasuite as expected, but the pump worked. I have ordered a new pump and just trying to confirm that this was the problem. I know that Aquabus is for communication with Aquabus devices but I saw somewhere an information that you can connect a pump there, so I thought that if you have more of them, y...