• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Samstag, 12. Februar 2022, 21:30

Forenbeitrag von: »CodeZ1LLa«

8)

I can confirm that the last version uses MUCH less CPU. In fact, it stays at zero 99% of time, which is amazing. IDK how you've done that while have to poll sensors constantly, but it's an amazing code! Good job, guys!

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 19:30

New: aquasuite X

I wanted to say that many times, but never had a good chance. So, the time is now: Aquasuite is the most sophisticated, slick, advanced, and beautiful software I ever encountered in my long programming history. Thank you for your work, guys! The last two updates are the most significant IMO, and they made already great software even better. Thanking to inputs, I finally was able to fine-tune all 22 fans in my system to make them all work at the same decibel level. Made a world of difference! The...

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 19:18

Zitat von »shrubdog« Okay, here are a few screenshots from my settings. Running version .43 now. I have attached them as I don't have image hosting handy. Fans 1-6 are all Cooler Master case fans, fan group 7 is a set of EK fans that push air over my EK AIO 360 radiator. For some reason they are always spinning up to higher RPMs, even when I put them on the same curve. I wondering why my Aquasuite looks completely different... Anyway, make sure that the fans are in the correct mode: [url]https:...

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 19:05

Zitat von »Shoggy« Changelog [color=]aquasuite X.43[/color] (25-AUG-2021) New: In the Playground all modules can be activated and deactivated individuallyNew: Maintenance mode for the Playground Update: Hardware monitoringChange: Notifications within the aquasuiteChange: Firmware update processChange: Aqua Computer service logBugfix: Playground automatic profile switchingBugfix: Hardware monitoring settingsBugfix: RGB input Thanks for update! If possible, please, add RAM temperature reading.

Freitag, 2. Juli 2021, 16:19

Aquasuite updates: GPU/CPU monitoring problem

Thanks for the response! Checked HWInfo, and it doesn't have a memory leak after 1 hour of running, so they probably found a workaround or 471.11 really fixes the issue. Just re-enabling sensor shouldn't be a big deal, so it would be truly appreciated if you could re-enable GPU wattage sensor and release Beta as soon a possible to let people test it. Thank you in advance!

Montag, 28. Juni 2021, 20:33

The problem is, that I have my pumps linked to the GPU/CPU wattage, and while it can be done with a temperature, it doesn't fits my needs perfectly, so monitoring is not enough in my situation. Anyway, I really hope that Nvidia is aware of that and planning to do something with it, because it seems like that no one else has the same problem in their software, so Nvidia can drop the ball on it and we'll wait forever. My only concern, that the previous versions of AC worked just fine and GPU watta...

Sonntag, 27. Juni 2021, 18:11

The thing is, that it worked for me perfectly on older Aquasuite and pretty new driver, until the moment when I upgraded the Aquasuite. It also wierd that pretty much all other monitoring tools have no issues with that. I have a small project based on libre (open source), that reads all sensors perfectly with any GPU driver. If Aquasuite devs need help, I gladly will assist. Here is basically all that needed (C#):

Samstag, 26. Juni 2021, 22:00

Hi! Several updates ago, Aquasuite stop to see the wattage of my 3070, despite before that update it could read it perfectly fine. I saw Shoggy's message regarding some bug with wattage of RTX3000 in Aquasuite, however, it worked for me perfectly. I was hoping that it will be fixed eventually, since it's critically important data for me, but since then it doesn't work, while the rest of the monitoring tools work just fine and can see wattage with no issue (MSI AB, HWInfo, etc.) Just updated toda...

Samstag, 26. Juni 2021, 21:50

Settingsfiles Aquasuite

Hey, mate! That was my thread. Here it is How to recover my Aquasuite settings in freshly installed Windows?

Samstag, 27. März 2021, 09:13

How to recover my Aquasuite settings in freshly installed Windows?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »CodeZ1LLa« *Snip* To don't create another post, I'll ask here: For some reason, the Aquasuit doesn't see data from the motherboard trough the Hardware monitor. Particularly, the VRM temp and several other sensors, while HWInfo see them all. I assume they use the same libs, so it's pretty odd. *Snip* I am not a programmer, but I don't believe there is a 'library' in play with getting sensor data. The aquasuite does not specialize in gathering this data, and only...

Freitag, 26. März 2021, 19:15

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« If you can read the old drive there are three folder where you may be able to salvage profiles & display pages : C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-dataC:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\profilesand for some unexplained reason aquacomputer recently decided to add a third location in your Documents folder: x:\Documents\aquasuite\profilesAny previously saved profiles/pages should be in those folders, unless you specified differing locations. Zitat von »Shoggy« The profiles folder is not r...

Freitag, 19. März 2021, 08:49

Hi! My old copy of Windows died recently, and I'm unable to boot to it. I installed a new copy, and generally, I restored everything, but Aquasuite was extremely fine tuned (I have setup with 20 fans and 2 pumps) and I spent several months tweaking everything to make it perfect. Also, I have lots of playground scripts that I want to recover and overview pages. Is there any way to restore Aquasuit exactly as it was if I have an access to the drive where it was installed, but can't boot to that co...