• 16.04.2024, 06:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 779.

Gestern, 04:33

Forenbeitrag von: »Speedy-VI«

How do i define the Aquasuite app window location on boot?

Wow. Your primary monitor is a monster! Is it an Odyssey D95NC? I assume the mobo HDMI output is from an iGPU in the CPU. I wonder if that has something to do with it. Have you tried running the stats display from a main GPU output? Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. For me Aquasuite opens on the last monitor I put it on which it has done consistently since I moved my stats displays in the Windows raster. You can also try posting about this problem on the Aquacomputer Official Suppo...

Samstag, 13. April 2024, 01:07

That is something that an Aquacomputer rep will have to comment on. I recall that some people have also had issues with Overview pages on systems that have displays with different resolutions. Is the big curved display in your picture the Main display in Windows and what resolution is it? Do you have other displays connected besides that one and the stats display? The stats display looks like its 1920 x480. Is that correct? Are you driving the stats display with an output of your GPU? When I ins...

Donnerstag, 11. April 2024, 01:40

I had problems with Aquasuite opening on a small stats display in the past. After I moved the stats display to a different location in the Windows raster, it stopped doing that and has been fine ever since. Now I have Aquasuite installed on 2 Windows 10 machines. On Computer A, Aquasuite always opens on the main display. This is the computer that I had the problem with Aquasuite opening on a stats display. On computer B I put Aquasuite on a different display and it always opens there but the Aqu...

Sonntag, 7. April 2024, 04:27

Aquaero troubleshooting: connect all devices to same cable

Zitat von »Methodical« These motherboards have so many USB connections these days and for me the hubby was not needed. Thanks to current chipsets, motherboards do tend to have a lot of USB ports these days, but mostly some combination of USB3.0, 3.2 Gen-1, Gen-2, Gen 2x2, USB-C, maybe USB4, and a few USB2.0 Type A ports. Most boards I know of have at most 2 USB2.0 headers (4 ports). That runs out fast with a lot of Aquacomputer devices. Are they putting more than 2 USB2.0 headers on these days?...

Samstag, 30. März 2024, 17:45

New Build Help

If you are going to control the LEDs in the Phanteks D30s with Aquasuite, be aware that the LEDs are arranged in 15 groups of 2 so they are not individually addressable. If you tell Aquasuite there is 1 LED, 2 LEDs will light up. If you tell Aquasuite there are 15 LEDs, all 30 LEDs will light up. I don't know why Phanteks did this. The LED pairing reduces control granularity by 50% and RGB effects that sequentially light LEDs will look strange on a D30 fan. IIf you are using a Farbwerk360 RGBpx ...

Sonntag, 24. März 2024, 21:37

D5 Next Schwankungen ampere/ Watt

Entschuldigung, es war keine Beleidigung. Ich verlasse mich auf Google Translate, um im deutschen Forum zu posten. Es macht nicht immer einen perfekten Job. Wenn ich etwas poste, wandelt mein Browser den deutschen Text wieder in den englischen Text um und manchmal sehe ich, dass dort nicht das steht, was ich gemeint habe.

Sonntag, 24. März 2024, 21:01

New D5 Next Pump noisy over 4400RPM

I suggest you dump the Mystic Fog, flush the loop with distilled water, dump it and flush again until it stays clear, then see if the pump noise stops. You may have to disassemble the loop and clean any gunk out of the CPU and GPU blocks. Regarding the pump, it may be gunked up or it may actually be a defective pump. You could disassemble the pump and see what’s going on in there but if I were you, I would do as Sebastian from Aquacomputer suggested and contact support first. You don’t want to v...

Samstag, 23. März 2024, 17:30

D5 Next Schwankungen ampere/ Watt

OP – Sie haben erwähnt, dass Sie einen Ultimate angeschlossen und ihn ohne Wasser laufen lassen. Haben Sie diese 4 Pumpen ohne Wasser betrieben? Der Aquastream und der D5 sollten niemals trocken laufen. Dadurch werden sie schnell beschädigt. Es hört sich so an, als gäbe es eine Blockade in Ihrem Kreislauf, die den Durchfluss verhindert. Ich stimme Pigeon Breath zu – Richten Sie einen minimalen Kreislauf außerhalb des Computers ein – nichts als Pumpe und Reservoir (und Wasser!). Testen Sie sie in...

Samstag, 23. März 2024, 01:25

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »aquaman2030« If you decrease the "Duration" value, the fan blades will spin faster and increasing its value will have the opposite effect. When I was doing protein folding (BOINC projects), I'd like to squeeze every ounce of performance out of my systems too. These days just light gaming and listening to musics. Hence, my obsession with RGBpx functions/features. @Speedy-VI was right, I checked Task Manager again, these animations takes an additional ~12% GPU utilization. Well I was p...

Freitag, 22. März 2024, 02:37

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »aquaman2030« What tool are you using to monitor resource utilization? I suspect that PvF is referring to GPU load. I have observed that a complex overview page can put significant load on the GPU. When I messed around with animated fan blades it was worse.

Mittwoch, 20. März 2024, 05:31

New D5 Next Pump noisy over 4400RPM

I have never (and would never) put Mystic Fog in my loop. I have read countless horror stories about that stuff – mainly the particulate falling out of suspension and clogging up the cooling fins in blocks and staining everything it touches. Go look on the r/Watercooling Reddit and you will find many posts from people who had to tear down and clean out their entire loop after using Mystic Fog. It also contains sodium 2-ethylhexanoate, so it’s probably highly conductive like regular Cryofuel is. ...

Samstag, 16. März 2024, 17:39

D5 Next - Fragen zum Durchflussmesser (virtuell)

Ich dachte, die Anforderung, auf jeder Seite (oder zumindest auf der Einlassseite) gerade Anschlüsse und > 5 cm gerade Rohre zu haben, sei nur eine Anforderung für die MPS-Durchflusssensoren, die auf Differenzdruckmessung basieren. Die MPS-Durchflusssensoren benötigen je nach Schlauchdurchmesser möglicherweise auch eine Diffusorplatte und haben eine bestimmte Durchflussrichtung. Dies ist alles in der MPS-Bedienungsanleitung angegeben. Die High Flow-Serie verwendet einen mechanischen Rotor. Ich g...

Freitag, 15. März 2024, 01:14

Normalerweise betreibe ich meinen D5 Next mit 50 % und erhöhe ihn nur auf 100 %, um die Daten in dem von mir geposteten Diagramm zu erfassen. Mein Problem war, dass ich die Pumpe nicht auf weniger als 28 % reduzieren konnte, da sonst der Wert des virtuellen Durchflusssensors auf 0 l/h fiele, wodurch der Durchflussalarm aktiviert würde. Durch die Installation des Kabels vom High Flow Next Signal-Port zum D5 Next-Lüfter/Flow-Port wurde dieses Problem gelöst. Übersetzt von Google

Mittwoch, 13. März 2024, 19:50

Zur Bestätigung: Die in der von mir geposteten Tabelle gezeigten Daten beziehen sich auf DP Ultra-Kühlmittel im Kreislauf. Ich sollte klarstellen, dass es sich um eine Testschleife ohne CPU- oder GPU-Block handelte, was meiner Meinung nach der Grund dafür ist, dass die Durchflussrate bei voller Pumpengeschwindigkeit > 300 l/h betrug. Da der virtuelle D5 Next-Durchflusssensor in meinem System einen Durchfluss von 0 meldet, wenn die Durchflussrate <180 l/h beträgt, vermute ich, dass er in einer ec...

Montag, 11. März 2024, 04:19

Fan speed smoothing

OK - Sorry. I just recalled that some people have had PWM issues with some Artic fans. I don't know why you are seeing lower RPM for the fans when they are plugged into a port on an Aquaero 6XT or D5 Next vs when they are plugged into a PWM port on your motherboard.. Perhaps someone from Aquacomputer will chime in here. Good luck.

Sonntag, 10. März 2024, 19:54

Fan speed smoothing

The Artic fans are the ones that multiple people have reported problems with when connecting to the Octo or Quadro. I don’t know if it affects Aquaero. Aquacomputer said it seems to not affect all Artic fans so maybe it was a particular batch. The posts about this are on the German forum somewhere. The solution is to install a diode between the PWM pin and ground. HERE is a post about this on the Aquacomputer support subreddit. I don’t know if your fans have this issue but it might be worth a tr...

Sonntag, 10. März 2024, 19:30

Minor Typo in Playground - Logic Functions - Off Delay

I noticed that the formula for the Off Delay logic function in the Playground is the same as the formula for the On Delay in the pull down menu on the right side. On Delay formula is X=t(-A). Off Delay formula is also X=t(-A) but it should be X=t(+A) The formulas in the actual logic blocks are correct. The typo only appears in the pull down menu. Its a minor thing but should be fixed. [attach]10785[/attach] [attach]10786[/attach]

Sonntag, 10. März 2024, 18:52

Hier ist ein Diagramm meiner virtuellen D5 Next-Durchflussrate im Vergleich zu zwei High Flow Next-Durchflusssensoren bei einer Pumpenleistung von 5 % bis 100 %. Das Diagramm zeigt, dass die „kalibrierte“ virtuelle D5 Next-Durchflussrate bei allen Pumpengeschwindigkeiten niedriger ist als die High Flow Nexts. Bei einer Durchflussrate unter 180 l/h sinkt der Ausgang des virtuellen D5 Next-Durchflusssensors auf 0 l/h. Dadurch wurde der Pumpenalarm aktiviert, also habe ich Kabel Nr. 53294 installie...

Sonntag, 10. März 2024, 17:33

Fan speed smoothing

What you are observing may also be due to whatever fan(s) you are using. PWM fans are not all the same. Some will spin at max RPM if there is no PWM signal, others will stop. Some Noctua fans had a non-standard PWM implementation. Some Artic PWM fans require a diode between the PWM pin and ground to function properly when connected to an Octo or Quadro PWM port. Are you using the Power preset, Curve controller, or Target temp? The Target temp is actually a PID control loop. This mode has 5 prese...

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 22:21

[Help - How-to] Connecting lian-li fans with Quadro/otto?

Good luck. Please post an update when you get the Razer up and running. I have read mixed reviews of this LED controller. The main complaint seems to be that the DRGB connectors on the Razer have pins that are very thin so the DRGB cables that plug into its ports tend to just fall off very easily. There does not seem to be a standard for the diameter of the pins and sockets so a cable from Vendor A may not mate snugly to a connector from Vendor B. I don't know what the standard DRGB connector is...

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 22:15

Ich habe einen Kugelhahn gekauft, damit ich den virtuellen Durchflusssensor in meinem D5 Next kalibrieren kann. Selbst nach der Kalibrierung war es so ungenau, dass der Alarm ausgelöst wurde, als ich es aktivierte. Es würde auch eine Durchflussrate von 0 l/h anzeigen, wenn meine tatsächliche Durchflussrate (wie von einem High Flow Next gemeldet) unter 185 l/h fiel. Ich habe Aquacomputer danach gefragt. Ihre Antwort war, dass die virtuelle Durchflussrate des D5 Next sehr ungenau sei und manchmal ...

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 22:03

Leakshield protect mode how to reduce leak rate

Do you mean EPDM tubing? When you say you "opened all the fittings and did them and put the fittings down all the way" do you mean you tightened the fittings? What exactly is the problem that is preventing you from using Protect Mode? Have you tried setting it to Adaptive Pressure? This mode will use a lower negative pressure in Protect Mode. I am using 3/8" ID x 5/8" OD (~10mm x ~16mm) soft PVC tubing (ModMyMods house brand) and my Leakshield works fine in Protect mode. I originally tried using...

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 07:13

Aquasuite + Farbwerk Remote Control

Yes. If you are up for learning how to write some code, get an Arduino NANO or one of the many other Arduino or Adafruit microcontroller boards and program it with the LED effects you want. The controller boards are tiny and run on USB power. The designs are open source so you can by clones for dirt cheap - around $2 on Ali Express. They are supported by well developed LED libraries like FastLED, NeoPixel, and WLED. There are many free LED effects programs written for these boards available for ...

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 06:21

[Help - How-to] Connecting lian-li fans with Quadro/otto?

Zitat von »aqua_user« I have the Lian Li SL-INF. I made sure to buy the single pack as it contains a cable that splits into aRGB and PWM. You can still diasy chain but these cables are important to achieve what you want to achieve. I use an Octo to control the fans speed and pump speed based of the water temp probe in the High Flow 2. I connect the aRGB to the Farbwerk 360. The setup works well but I am looking for an RGB controller that plays nice with OpenRGB or SignalRGB so I plan on selling...

Freitag, 8. März 2024, 17:11

Sensorwerte durch HWInfo oder FanControl auslesen

Ich habe den Autor von HWINFO (Martin) vor ein paar Tagen gebeten, Unterstützung für Vision-Produkte hinzuzufügen. HWINFO v7.73-5380 war der erste Versuch, blieb jedoch hängen und wurde nicht ausgeführt, wenn eine Vision angeschlossen war. HWINFO v7.73-5381 Beta funktioniert jetzt mit Vision und meldet alle Vision Soft-Sensoren. HWINFO meldet zwar an einen FW360 angeschlossene Temperatursensoren, meldet jedoch nicht die Softsensoren. Vielleicht werde ich Martin bitten, die FW360-Soft-Soft-Sensor...

Freitag, 8. März 2024, 15:49

Automatische Profilumschaltung nach Sekunden

Entschuldigung – ich hätte die Einheiten für die Pumpengeschwindigkeit im Spielplatz auf °C statt auf Prozent einstellen sollen. Ich habe vergessen, dass der Octo nur eine Temperatur als Steuerquelle für einen PWM-Port akzeptiert. PvF hat das perfekt erklärt. Ich freue mich, dass es jetzt bei Ihnen funktioniert. Es wäre schön, wenn Aquacomputer eine Möglichkeit bieten würde, die Timer-Werte für Einschaltverzögerung und Ausschaltverzögerung anzuzeigen. Wenn Sie also die Verzögerung auf X Sekunden...

Donnerstag, 7. März 2024, 02:50

Versuche dies

Es hat eine Weile gedauert, bis ich das herausgefunden habe, aber ich denke, das funktioniert. Die Eingabe ist Ihre Kühlmitteltemperatur. Der Auslöser ist die Temperatur, bei der die Pumpe von 40 % auf 80 % (in Ihrem Fall 30 °C) ansteigen soll. Der Temp Compare-Block vergleicht die Kühlmitteltemperatur mit der Auslösetemperatur (30 °C). Wenn die Kühlmitteltemperatur die Auslösetemperatur überschreitet, gibt der Vergleichsblock eine logische 1 aus. Der Vergleichsblockausgang verbindet sich mit ei...

Mittwoch, 6. März 2024, 21:32

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »-HollywooD-« Hey, just want to confirm that I'll need AIDA or HWINFO if I want to monitor GPU Memory Junction Temperature for my 4090? It's not available from Aqua Computer service on my end. I recommend using HWINFO for all system sensor polling. I have all hardware monitoring in AQS disabled and import all the system sensor data from HWINFO via the shared memory interface. IMO, this is the best way to do it. While AQS can monitor some hardware directly, it is not the primary purpos...

Montag, 4. März 2024, 00:59

Quadro - vierter Ausgang kein RPM Signal

Sind die Fans Artic P12 PST Fans? Wenn ja, handelt es sich um ein bekanntes Problem. https://forum.aquacomputer.de/berwachung…ern/index3.html Übersetzt von Google

Samstag, 2. März 2024, 20:00

Sensorwerte durch HWInfo oder FanControl auslesen

Ich verstehe Ihr Setup nicht ganz, vielleicht weil ich kein Vision Touch habe. Der Vision Touch verfügt über einen integrierten Umgebungstemperatursensor, aber dieser Temperatursensor misst die Umgebungstemperatur, nicht die Kühlmitteltemperatur. Welchen Sensor verwenden Sie zur Überwachung der Kühlmitteltemperatur und werden diese Temperaturdaten über USB an den Vision Touch gesendet? Wenn Sie einen D5 Next oder einen High Flow Next haben, importiert HWINFO Kühlmitteltemperaturdaten von diesen ...

Donnerstag, 29. Februar 2024, 20:30

Aquasuite + Farbwerk Remote Control

My understanding is that Aquasuite can send data via MQTT but it cannot receive data. Posts requesting to add this ability appear on the forum now and then, and the answer is always NO. Here is a LINK to a post on the German forum that explains why. I pasted the English translation of their statement below. Basically, their position is they do not want to open Aquasuite to a flood of data coming from various IoT and home automation devices and platforms, then be burdened with endless posts and s...

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2024, 19:50

D5 Next durchflussgesteuerte Pumpenleistung mit Durchflusssensor von Aquaero

Ich hatte auch Probleme damit, dass mein virtueller Durchflusssensor D5 Next (D5N) sehr ungenau war, selbst nachdem ich den Kalibrierungsvorgang durchgeführt hatte. Es würde auch 0 l/h melden. für jede Durchflussrate <127 l/h. Der virtuelle Durchflusssensor führte dazu, dass mein D5N-Alarm auch dann aktiviert wurde, wenn die Durchflussrate etwa 150 l/h betrug, wodurch der Alarm unbrauchbar wurde. Es schien, als könnte ich dieses Problem beheben, indem ich einfach die Durchflussdaten von meinem H...

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2024, 03:17

High Flow Next reporting 0 litres per hour flow

Great News! Aquacomputer support exceeded my expectations when dealing with a dead Octo that I bought second hand and did not test for almost a year. iI you don't have to return the old one, after you get the replacement HFN installed, there would be little risk in taking the cover off to take a look at the internals. I don't know how difficult it is to get the cover off but I suspect removing the 4 hex-head screws in the bottom would be the first (and maybe only) step. If you get it working you...

Dienstag, 20. Februar 2024, 04:00

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I do not believe having the Flow Next in your current orientation is an issue, as the device allows you to rotate the text 180°.) Zitat von »Conanti« So I absolutely would flip it if I could even just to test it. But There really isn't anywhere I can. Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I have a High Flow Next in a test loop using soft tubing, sitting on a desk. It would be easy for me to invert it and see if it stops working. I will do so later tonight and let you know what happens. I...

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2024, 01:19

Nice looking rig! Are those Phanteks D30-120mm or D30-140mm? Why did you mount it upside down in the horizontal position? The manual says the High Flow Next does not care which direction the flow is. You could flip it 180° and have the coolant pass through it in the opposite direction. I guess you could not get to the buttons due to how close it is to the upper rad, but if it is connected via USB, you really don't need to use the buttons anyway. Can you mount it in the run from the GPU to the lo...

Samstag, 17. Februar 2024, 20:48

The High Flow Next spec sheet says it can be operated in any orientation but horizontal is preferred. If it worked fine when mounted vertically but stopped working when mounted horizontally but upside down, then perhaps horizontal upside down is the problem. A picture of the device with the cover removed is below, along with the specs. Maybe the rotor is making contact with the top of the case and cannot spin properly? I suggest inverting it so its is horizontal but not upside down. I can't see ...

Freitag, 16. Februar 2024, 18:39

Newbie here. Help with some questions, please?

Zitat von »Mike817« I should have said 16 AC USB devices, not sensors - unless it's been updated since v7.47 (it's only mentioned in the hwinfo forums , not the release notes). I edited my post to mention USB devices instead of sensors. Hi Mike817 and welcome to the forum. I am the OP of that thread on the HWINFO forum and can confirm that Martin increased the limit for Aquacomputer devices from 8 to 16 in v7.47-5120 beta. There is a bit of a learning curve for Aquacomputer products, so you do ...

Montag, 5. Februar 2024, 23:33

welchen Kühler für NV4090?

Zitat von »Dops« Allerdings passt zumindest der 180°-cablemod-Adapter um den 12VHPR-Anschluss unter die Karte zu verlegen. Ist Ihnen bekannt, dass Cablemod den Verkauf aller Versionen seiner 12VHPWR-Adapter eingestellt hat? Als die Version V1.1 zu schmelzen begann, wurde das Produkt zurückgerufen. Übersetzt von Google

Montag, 5. Februar 2024, 02:24

RE: Kühlleistung unzureichend

Zitat von »Salevin« Pumpe läuft durchweg auf 100% und fördert laut High Flow Next ca. 178l/min 178l/min?? Das scheint unwahrscheinlich. Der maximale Durchfluss, den der High Flow Next messen kann, beträgt 17 l/min. Übersetzt von Google

Montag, 5. Februar 2024, 02:09

Hi-Flow Next - Water Quality / Conductivity results

Zitat von »Bartdude« Here's a SS of my setup with water quality etc I don't know why you are getting that low value for conductivity with Cyrofuel. Aquacomputer specs for the High Flow Next say the sensor can measure from 2 to 200uS/cm. EK specs for cryofuel says conductivity is 1.04mS/cm (1040uS/cm) +/-10% That is way beyond the maximum value that the sensor can measure. There are many ways to measure flow rate but AFAIK, there is only 1 way to measure conductivity of a fluid. A voltage is app...

Samstag, 3. Februar 2024, 19:13

RGBpx Fusion, Port Sync, and new Marquee Effect request

Thank you for your response. It appears that enhancing the RGBpx platform is not a priority for Aquacomputer, or even on the list of things to do. I am going to assume that RGBpx port sync between Farbwerk360s is also not happening. I realize that RGB control is not the primary focus of Aquasuite, but IMHO the effects presets for the Farbwerk360 are quite limited compared to other RGB software. Other than firmware updates, I don't think there have been any additions to RGBpx since it was release...

Samstag, 3. Februar 2024, 03:39

RGBpx Fusion, Port Sync, and new Marquee Effect request

In May of 2022 use Hossam.sy asked in THIS POST for Aquasuite to have the ability to control LEDs on motherboards and GPUs. The response was: Zitat von »Stephan« At our schedule is a new module called "RGBpx fusion" I'm sure this will help you once released. Whatever happened to RGBpx Fusion? Is there still any plan to release this? In March of 2023, in THIS POST I asked Aquacomputer to consider adding a Marquee effect to their RGBpx effects and again asked if and when RGBpx port sync across mul...

Freitag, 2. Februar 2024, 21:22

Vote

This is cool! Thanks for posting this. FWIW,. i voted for #172 which is the one with the Aquacomputer logo on the left and "The Art of Cooling" on the right. The logo is what made me realize these are Aquacomputer T-Shirts, not FrozenCPU T-Shirts. Seeing the logo immediately makes me think of Aquacomputer (or Ukraine).

Freitag, 2. Februar 2024, 04:59

High Flow Next in USA

Zitat von »Methodical« Yeah, don't fall for that MMM "in stock" ships in 3-7 game. It's more like 2-4 weeks. I found that out the hard way. I cancelled my order and ordered directly from Aquacomputer and the product arrived within 4-5 days from Germany. Zitat von »WaterBoy61« the parts I ordered from MMM, took weeks. I wished I had ordered every thing straight from Water Cool. I have established a rapport with Josh at ModMyMods – Super nice guy who has let me add things to orders and even combi...

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 19:12

The HIgh Flow Next conductivity sensor will not work with EK Cryofuel

Zitat von »Bartdude« I've been using EK Cryofuel clear premix for the last few months and my HF Next says everything is in the green, 100% quality... That is surprising because the conductivity of Cryofuel is far higher than the conductivity sensor in the High Flow Next can measure. What conductivity value is the sensor reporting? The sensor can measure from 2uS/cm to 200uS/cm. Note the “u” means micro. EK claims Cryofuel has "low electrical conductivity". The product WEB PAGE states that the c...

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 02:56

Resolved - Set screen size for aquasuite sensor window

Zitat von »Remayz« it has a Windows 3.11 feel Fair comment. I made this overview page soon after installing Aquasuite for the first time. I suppose it could be toned down a bit, but at least its easy to read, if not easy to look at.

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2024, 20:30

Zitat von »PvF« wow - very colorful... no offense, but I felt a bit sick for a moment No offense taken. IMHO your gauges look very dull and washed out (no offense!). I can easily view all of these stats in Aquasuite, so the displays are just for fun. Both stats displays are mounted inside my case. I set the wallpaper for both to Blue and used high-contrast colors to make the data readable from a distance. The 1024x600 display has a lot more info on it but I have to be sitting next to the comput...

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2024, 06:49

First you have to decide where to put your 1920x480 display in the Windows Raster. This will determine what the (x,y) coordinates have to be for items that you want to appear on this display. Then you have to size the items so they fit on that display the way you want them to look. I have two sensor stats displays - One is 1920x480, mounted in portrait orientation. The other one is 1024x600, mounted in landscape orientation. I made an overview page that populates both of these displays at the sa...

Samstag, 27. Januar 2024, 21:26

aquacomputer Newsletter?

Aquacomputer hat nie einen Kühler für die RTX4090 herausgebracht. Sie hatten dies geplant, gaben aber letztendlich bekannt, dass sie nicht über die Ressourcen verfügten, um das Produktdesign fertigzustellen. Ihre Stellungnahme dazu können Sie hier lesen. https://forum.aquacomputer.de/wasserk-hl…en/#post1468971 Übersetzt von Google

Montag, 22. Januar 2024, 21:47

Ultitube D5 Next Leakshield anschließen RGB vom Mainboard?

Zitat von »PvF« Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Entschuldigung, wenn 0°C nicht richtig übersetzt wurde. Es war korrekt - hab die Bemerkung von "Dops" auch nicht verstanden... Vielen Dank für die Bestätigung. Ich weiß nicht, wie gut Google mein Englisch ins Deutsche übersetzt. Nachdem ich meine Kommentare auf Englisch eingegeben habe, übersetze ich sie mit Google ins Deutsche, kopiere dann den deutschen Text, füge ihn in Google Translate ein und übersetze ihn zurück ins Englische. Manchmal kommt es genau ...