• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2022, 01:02

Forenbeitrag von: »M3TAl«

RGBpx LED(53270) not working

So just now while trying to disconnect the 4cm RGBpx connection cable from the strip it completely ripped off... It was probably already bent to the point of messing up the connection. On the plus side the other end that was not in use works, just tested it. Now I'll have to drain the loop and remove the monoblock again

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2022, 16:56

RGBpx LED(53270) not working

Had this LED strip unused for a year+ but never tested it. I assume it was working. I cut it to fit in a monoblock and hooked it up to an OCTO. No joy, it doesn't turn on. I would have to drain the loop and remove the monoblock to get access to the LED. I do have the other end that was cut off. That specific strip has connectors on both ends. Any ideas?

Dienstag, 30. März 2021, 01:15

New to Aquacomputer Product Ecosystem - Need Advice

Ended up buying 2x OCTO's which is really more than I wanted to spend but oh well. The flow sensors are out of stock too so got to wait for those. At least the OCTO's will do everything I need and then some.

Samstag, 27. März 2021, 02:32

New to Aquacomputer Product Ecosystem - Need Advice

So I'm not very familiar at all with the Aquacomputer/Aquabus product stack. If I had dual loops and wanted to run the new High Flow 2 flow sensor on each loop what products would be needed to make that happen? I saw the QUADRO and OCTO fan controllers but they only accept a single flow sensor?