• 16.04.2024, 15:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Sonntag, 17. April 2022, 19:30

Forenbeitrag von: »nighteagle123«

Leakshield often getting alarm: Warning: Frequent pump activation indicates leakage

Zitat von »plusran« I have the same problem. It was working fine, but I added a gpu waterblock today and now the alarm happens whenever i start a game. I think i solved the "Frequent pump activation indicates leakage" warning alarm. My Ultitube 150 is 360ml. I had it filled to 71% when people said I had to little air in it. So i drained it down to around 200ml free but still the same warning alarm came while gaming. I then adjusted the minimum pressure to 200 during Leakshield setup. So far no ...

Freitag, 15. April 2022, 21:36

Leakshield often getting alarm: Warning: Frequent pump activation indicates leakage

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Since you both don't give any helpful information about your loops, one can only guess here. Is it possible that you do not have enough air volume in your reservoir, at least 100 ml is recommended. Does this mean if I have a D5 with a 150 ultitube only 1/3 of it should have water in it?

Freitag, 15. April 2022, 20:04

Brand new EK-DuraClear Internal diameter (ID): 9,5 mm (3/8"), Outer diameter (OD): 15,9 mm (5/8") 3x360 radiators. 1x 3080Ti with aquacool waterblook. One 12900K with EK waterblock. Everything worked fine before I added the leakshield. It still works fine. Just that the alarm constantly goes off while gaming.

Montag, 11. April 2022, 22:05

Hi I just got a Leakshield a couple of weeks ago. I have a D5 with ultitube 150, 3x 360 radiator, a 3080TI and a 12900k being cooled. Often when gaming an alarm goes of. I have deactivated the sound. The alarm says: Warning: Frequent pump activation indicates leakage. There is no leakage. How do I disable the alarm for frequent pump activation? Thanks in advance.

Sonntag, 13. März 2022, 12:12

leakshield thin walled tubes limit?

I can see the leakshield requirements says : All components in the cooling system must be qualified for the configured negative pressure. Especially soft, thin walled tubes are not suitable Can I use my current tubes with leakshield? I am using: EK-DuraClear 9,5/12,7mm 3M RETAIL https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-duraclear-9-5-12-7mm-3m-retail Thanks in advance for any answers you might provide.

Sonntag, 2. Mai 2021, 08:40

quadro all fans suddenly stopped

Noticed all the fans attached to my quadro suddenly stopped. 10x120cm fans. The quadro is 2 weeks old. I went into the aquasoftware and noticed all fans on 0 rpm. I then immediately hit restart, and even before it was done restarting (at the windows shutting down part) the fans started spinning again. Thanks for any answers. Update maybe its the "Hold minimum power checkbox"? Ill try that.

Samstag, 10. April 2021, 08:23

D5 Next with SL120 on x570 hero motherboard

Connect the PWM header from the Lian Li fan controller to the D5 Next. Did you try setting the fans in the L-Connect software to PWM? Setting the fans to PWM should allow them to be controlled through the pwm cable? Does this allow aquasuite to control the fan speed ? It should work. Not tried myself yet. I have canceled my uni fan SL120 order until I know if this will work. Zitat von »psychotcb« I came to inquire about this as well, because I just set up this config today and the included PWM c...

Sonntag, 28. März 2021, 10:10

D5 Next with SL120 on x570 hero motherboard

I am moving to water-cooling from AIO. The motherboard is an Asus x570 hero. I have ordered the water-cooling parts including the D5 Next pump. I have also ordered 2 packs of Lian Li SL120 unifans (3 in each packs including controller). How do I go about connecting those fans? I want to control it based on the water temperature? I guess i should set Lian Li unifan software to PWM. Connect the PWM cable from the Lian Li "unifan controller" to the "D5 next". Then control the fan speed in the aquac...