• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 6. April 2021, 18:31

Forenbeitrag von: »75Vette«

Testing D5 Next controller without pump - alarms always active

Zitat von »cptninc« Just use the special ATX plug that will power on the accessories but not the motherboard. Again, not the problem, I know how to build and run a temporary water loop - I just was hoping I wouldn't have to just to test the RGB and FAN control aspects. It's ok, I'll build a test loop - but it would still be nice if you could turn off the Pump Speed Too Low alarm.

Samstag, 3. April 2021, 18:43

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« Take a reservoir, the pump and a piece of hose and build a mini-loop. This way you can test easily and quickly. Thanks, I was hoping to avoid that simply to check the non-liquid part of the system. Also I use hardlines and a Singularity Spectre 2.0, there is no such thing as easily and quickly . I must say it would be smarter if the controller could tell the pump wasn't physically connected and disabled the alarm, or at least allow users to override it. Just my 2c.

Samstag, 3. April 2021, 15:31

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »75Vette« Pump Speed Too Low alarm sounds you cant disable this alarm Thanks. Is there a recommended way to test the system (ie: make sure fans are working on the bus etc) without running the pump in a loop? I don't really want to have to build a pretend loop just to pre-configure the fans and RGB.

Samstag, 3. April 2021, 11:14

Hi there, I'm new to Aqua gear, just got 2x D5 Next 2 x Splitty (for 6x Corsair ML120 Pro RGB) 2 x RGBpx LED strip 27.3 cm + connecting cables. I want to test all this without the pumps plugged in before I do my build, but whenever I apply power to the pump control unit the Pump Speed Too Low alarm sounds. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to disable it, even when I deselect the audio alarm in settings it doesn't work. Any help appreciated. Cheers.