• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 08:13

Forenbeitrag von: »nleitao«

Is this company still in operation?

Maybe this novel is over on my side. Today I have been asked an address to be sent a replacement Quadro board. Let's see now how long it will take, my first inquiry was in the April 5th. 18 days to answer some emails...

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 08:11

Quadro firmware update problem

thats what I have since first try, I guess I have a broken board...

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 09:31

I'm happy for you...

Freitag, 16. April 2021, 10:19

Zitat von »sebastian« This is an USB issue, try (...) disconnect all other USB devices an close ALL other software. Monitoring, Logitech, RTSS,..... When you use a a different Virus scanner as Microsoft defender, disable it. Did all that in 2 different computers... both computers uses MS Defender. This happened after new windows installation, so absolutely clean system, no other software were there. Aquasuite was maybe the first software after the drivers.

Donnerstag, 15. April 2021, 22:10

Lucky you, today I had no emails... I'm stuck with a Quadro that is less than 3 months old, it's not working because the software forced me to flash a new firmware and the flash failed... This is not the support I was expecting from a German company. Day 10 after my first email I'm still in the same point...

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 19:29

So the solution is not answering emails, waiting for the clients to give up... them the emails will also solve by themselves... If I was the company owner, you could be sure that someone's job, if not mine, would be clean the mailbox... Or at least separate them in trivial / important folders. That's my first task every day, skim emails, separate the ones that need immediate answer from the ones to be answered later. Second task, reply to the important ones. If the company is receiving hundreds ...

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 17:32

I also agree. I would NEVER say to a client come back in 3 weeks... This being said, my email from 5 april was replied today. to which I replied 3 minutes later, but nobody looked to the email box again...

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 11:43

I sent emails in 5 april and 12 april. no answer... I wanted to buy some other stuff, but I'm not gonna send money before I know what is going on...

Montag, 12. April 2021, 18:12

RBGpx with Quadro causing a short circuit

THAT rail from the PSU gets oveloaded?

Montag, 12. April 2021, 18:06

Quadro firmware update problem

Have you found a solution? I'm in the same situation...

Sonntag, 11. April 2021, 15:54

Updating Firmware on Quadro

I drove to the next city to my brother-in-law house, to update this firmware on his computer... Exactly the same outcome... I'm out of suggestions... It's not the USB cable. Windows device manager can identify and correctly install its drivers. Is there a recovery mode or other options not suggested in the aquasuite? This is so unfair...I didn't ask any update, now I can't use it anymore... frustation...

Mittwoch, 7. April 2021, 11:37

Updating Firmware on Quadro

I had exactly the same problem. Tried all but the "other computer option" I don't have other desktop I can use to update it, laptops won't have a usb header plug...