• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021, 18:33

Forenbeitrag von: »Thomas«

NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world

Thanks for the quick response. Did not think of that, how do i find out if USB ports remain powered? Is it in the MB specs somewhere usually? I have an Gigaby x470 Aorus Ultra Gaming-CF. (who comes up whit these hideous names?......) As for getting a second Leak shield just to drain the system, bit expensive for that. Does the LeakShield fit on this pump/reservoir combo? https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-xres-140-re…wm-incl-sl-pump

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021, 16:50

OCTO not recognized after software update to version x.38

Ended up disconnecting all fans as well, then update, then reconnect everything. Pain in the behind but got it working again. Any method of updating to avoid this happening? Thread can be closed.

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021, 16:47

NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world

Seems like a great product, just one question. When a leak is detected, and the system shut down automatically, there is no longer any (USB) power for the vacuum pump. This means air will enter the system, until the vacuum no longer exists, at this point water can still spill onto PC components? So, in practice, how to deal whit leaks once they are detected and prevent water leakage onto PC components? Another question, can the unit also be used to help drain water out of the system by shutting ...

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 12:36

Would not let me edit cause of 10.000 character limit.......... How long does it take for the octo to restart and how i know it restarted? so far i just waited 5 minutes

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 12:06

Hello, Just updated aquasuite to version x.38 and now my OCTO is not recognized anymore. I have " remove device from aquasuite" several times. shut down PC, disconnect power, wait for 5 mins and also swapped USB ports.But whenever i try to update the firmware of the OCTO i get the above screen again, really anoying. I have also tried launching aquasuite as administrator, makes no difference. I have no other PC's available to perform the updates, any idea's? Best Regards Thomas