• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 15. April 2021, 22:00

Forenbeitrag von: »JHB«

Is this company still in operation?

To conclude this thread from my perspective, I've exchanged emails with Aqua Computer today and it turned out that an item in the order was out of stock. This is what happen and it is very understandable. Luckily, I didn't really need this particular item and we were thus able to agree on shipping alle the remaining items of the order. All is good and I'm really happy that we were able to exchange emails and work it out.

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 20:10

Forenbeitrag von: »jasperhb«

I now finally got this “answer” later today: Zitat Hello ... thanks for your order at aqua computer. Unfortunately your order will be delayed for 2-3 weeks. kind regards ... The thing is, that this isn’t an answer. There’s no explanation. No “sorry that you have to wait”. Most of all this message feels like “here’s your d... reply, now shut-up and wait”. Is that really what you wanted to communicate? As I said, I don’t know what is going on in with Aqua Computing. I’m not happy about waiting, bu...

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 16:05

I'm sorry but 3 weeks turn around on an inquiry on an order where the money have already been taken is unacceptable. I hope we can agree? Anyhow, thank you for answering here. I hope that this might animate the execution of the order or at least a reply to my questions now. Thank you.

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 09:49

Sorry to ask a bit off-topic here, but I placed an order ten days ago and since then nothing has happend, except that I have paid for the goods. I’ve written for an update multiple times too, but no reply. So is this company still in operation? Thank you!