• 18.04.2024, 11:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2022, 10:45

Forenbeitrag von: »Paul Oblomov«

Is this normal Humming sound from D5 Next?

Just bought a d5 next + ultitube pro 150. And this sound, high pitched - is it supposed to be like that? I recorded the sound at maximum rpm. https://www.mboxdrive.com/20220126_121906.mp3 It's driving me crazy already. Apparently it may still resonate with the case though. 2000 RPM - deadly silent. Any higher rpms and you get this high tone.

Montag, 7. Juni 2021, 08:34

cuplex kryos NEXT sTRX4 FC - broken screw

I think it's because brass is easier to work with. As for the thermal paste, I'm shocked myself. This is the first fiasco of this kind in my memory

Sonntag, 6. Juni 2021, 10:20

I don't understand why you're all so surprised. There are a huge number of these stories with Kryonaut. It's a defective batch. Thermalgrizzly RMA to some. Sometimes. I'm just offended that first the screw broke, then I ran into a defective thermal paste. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/th…asive.18827970/

Samstag, 5. Juni 2021, 18:46

Polished metal rubs against polished metal and produces scratches (you can see btw the small dots, like sand particles were pressed into) Genius! But it's unlikely about the balance - there are three pressure points anyway. About the fake thermal paste it's unthinkable - I used the paste from the waterblock kit. And to break the powdered brass is not so difficult, as my example showed

Samstag, 5. Juni 2021, 17:05

Coz they did crappy thermal paste... And now I used noctua h2 for this new fresh install. It doesn't scratch anything and is cheaper, than this crap. https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threa…atching.261985/

Samstag, 5. Juni 2021, 12:19

Thanks for the awesome technical support! Now all the screws are tightened. BUT! I am in the wildest shock. The thermal grease, which is included in the package - scratched all over my waterblock and CPU cover! I can catch the craters that are left with my fingernail. And where there were no screws, there are almost no scratches. The upper left corner is in the picture. How much is the waterblock cover ? This is the included thermal paste... I'm shocked. I read that it can scratch, they had a ba...

Donnerstag, 29. April 2021, 13:50

Oh, seems like they sent something 4 new screws! What a support! Thx! Hope I won't kill my socket extracting...

Donnerstag, 29. April 2021, 07:25

No, why get it if there is nothing to replace it? I think I found what type of screw it is (shoulder screw, m3.5*0.6 thread L=3.75 full lenght=20mm head D=8mm cap L=3.9mm shoulder L=12mm). They are sold everywhere except the aquacomputer shop (I mean as spare parts). So weird. God bless aliexpress (hope to find it there). The screws seem to be made of nickel-plated brass. That's why they are so brittle.

Mittwoch, 28. April 2021, 15:44

I wonder when they will reply and send me this nasty screw. Or will I have to order it somewhere else. Somehow.

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 19:25

It's right under the level of the socket, i.e. nothing is sticking out.

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 15:48

Hi all. I have a terrible situation here - one of the screws on the waterblock broke. Just yesterday I was assembling the system and now my waterblock is holding on to three screws instead of four and in addition there is now a piece of broken screw inside the socket. I have two questions - first - where to write about this incident and second - if someone had the same broken screw - how did you get its broken pieces from the socket? P.S. This is my first water cooling system, built entirely on ...