• 16.04.2024, 08:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Samstag, 22. Mai 2021, 12:28

Forenbeitrag von: »-SambaL-«

RGBpx LED strip with 30 addressable LED's behind a monitor?

It did. Cheers for your thoughts and advice. Because a lot of the products I want/need are out of stock basically everywhere I ended up buying a Quadro controller incl. rgbpx monitor lighting set (4 lightstrips) and a Farbwerk 360 which comes with 2 rgbpx lightstrips. Then I combined the lightstrips and stuck the 6 of them to the back of my monitor along the edges in a rectangle. The gaps between the strips are a bit wide for my taste but I thought I'd just give it a go and I'm happy to say that...

Sonntag, 9. Mai 2021, 11:22

Forenbeitrag von: »-SambaL-«

RGBpx LED strip with 30 addressable LED's behind a monitor?

Hi. I'm new here and I'm just getting in to (custom) water cooling. I was, or actually still am, interested in most of EKWB's gear but after finding out that their controller software is one of the worst coded and worst supported fan/rgb control applications out there I came across someone mentioning Aquasuite which eventually led me to their web-site/shop where a new doors opened up to me. One of those doors led to something I have been looking in to for a while now, on and off, which is ambien...