• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 15:26

Forenbeitrag von: »dominicc«

MWII Modern Warfare II Permenant Ban - "CASERMA - RHINO"

It appears you need an infinite supply of mobile phone numbers if you need to create a new account, I don't have another and thus I'm doomed. Likely the second ban was because the second account was linked to the first account, probably through some identifier on the PC, and so it's inconclusive that Aquasuite is or is not the cause. Either way I'm still not using Aquasuite products ever again due to the requirement for a paid service for updates AFTER you buy the hardware which you're not told ...

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 14:02

As a follow up. I uninstalled all the drivers for Aquasuite and cleared out remaining crap from the registry and created a new BattleNet and Activision account. I managed to play about 4 rounds, experianced lots of cheaters, and then my account was banned. I took a video of the entire session as proof too... I also wasn't running Johns Background Switcher, Acer RGB Light Sense, but was running Open Hardware Monitor. So at this point who knows, there are other reports of people getting banned tha...

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 11:08

Yesterday I tried the new MWII beta, I was immediately shadowbanned before my first round! My friends could not connect to me nor I to them. They could join a game together. After the 2nd round of me playing on a server without them I was banned. On the first round there was clearly a cheat with 40+ kills when everyone else had < 5 kills each because the other team was dead all the time. Being unable to connect with my friends to the same server and the presence of other cheaters is a clear indi...

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2021, 01:38

How to PERMENANTLY disable the splash screen.

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Go to the aquasuite > settings tab, scroll down to 'Application startup' and select 'Minimize at startup'. Hopefully that will ease your annoyance level. ([attach]8410[/attach]) yeah, I had enabled that but it wasn't clear that it also hides the splash screen. I'm still after a way of disabling the splash screen though. Quite why application developers can't just display 'loading...' inside the main window and feel the need to waste development time creating annoying spla...

Montag, 10. Mai 2021, 12:32

How to PERMENANTLY disable the splash screen.

Hi, I never want to see any splash screen, ever. They are irritating, distracting and annoying, especially ones that use transparent sections and especially when multiple programs all try and display them at the same time - which they all do just after you log-in to your PC... How can I disable the one in AquaSuite? I looked around but didn't find a specific 'Splash screen' Enabled/Disabled setting. Dominic