• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2021, 02:44

Forenbeitrag von: »PumpNoob«

D5 Next Pumps - Fans only spin at 100%

Zitat von »cptninc« There was a user here a couple of years ago who ran into this with his Noctuas. He reached out to them and they eventually confirmed the issue and sent him new fans that did work. They made a change in their controllers and the fans manufactured before that split work just fine. That split was a date split and not a model split, so the same SKU can both work and not work depending on its date of manufacture. https://hardforum.com/threads/noctua-vio…onfigs.1994702/ Splitty 9 ...

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2021, 06:17

I'm not sure what you mean by "assigned to a controller". The fans are connected to a Splitty9 (passive) which is connected to my D5 Next pump.

Samstag, 15. Mai 2021, 23:49

I have nine Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 2000 PWM fans rated at 2.16W max input each connected to a passive Splitty9 that is connected to my D5 Next pump. Using manual control, if I set the fan power to anything less than 100%, the fans will stop spinning. I tried a different pump, Splitty9, and fans to no avail. According to the product page, the pumps are supposed to support "PWM fan output with up to 25 Watts of power and speed monitoring". 9 * 2.16 = 19.44W, which is less than 25W. Am I doing somethin...