• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Montag, 25. Oktober 2021, 19:19

Forenbeitrag von: »poulpy«

Aquasuite makes Call of Duty Warzone crash

Zitat von »Karsten Ravneng« You can do some really cool things with AS. Try to play Warzone now, I've just been playing for 5 hours thinking I had AS turned off, but it was on the whole time You had the service on probably but you also had the software itself running ? Did you switch to X45 ?

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 19:59

Zitat von »Karsten Ravneng« You can turn on notifications? I learn something new everyday No, I didn't think anyone would do anything to figure it either, but it was worth a try, haven't got diddlysquat back from Activision I don't monitor AS at all allmost, only when something is off like the service haven't started or something I love all the possibilities the block programming interface gives. Logics, calculations, etc... As for the panel, i made a set displayed on a secondary small monitor ...

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 12:23

Zitat von »sebastian« Try to disable the sound and video analyzing in the Audio and Video settings. When the aquasuite is not crashing and your game ist crashing. Ask the game developers for fixing this issue. Wow sorry, i ahdnt noticed that the thread had gotten answers, my notifications dont seem to work. Thx for the answer but it doesnt help. The thing is that the game devellopers will say the thing, since there arent issues with other monitoring software, ask AS devs to fix it . Whether the...

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 12:07

Leakshield profiles

Zitat von »Jacob« Update to the latest firmware and then restore the original factory settings and try again. You may wish to reserve a little more air. Thx for your answer. Reserved air isnt the issue i think, as i have about a 76% fill. Maybe thats whats causing the issue actually ? Too much air on top of the tank ? I dont know but it does this everyday when i first start the PC in the morning. Seems like the flow is blocked if the loop is under pressure and the starting rpm is low. Not a big...

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 12:02

Leakshield profiles

Zitat von »sebastian« With the next firmware update the bug is fixed and the profile switching is working. currently leakshield ignores the changed mode when you have defined diffrent working modes (shield, monitor, release) in your profiles. Great! Thank you for the answer. I will just wait. I worked around it anyway for now,by telling my notification to increase rpm when this happens. Loving the Leakshield by the way.

Samstag, 16. Oktober 2021, 11:55

Leakshield profiles

Hello, So i think this is a bug or maybe i am not doing something right. When i use profiles to switch the Leakshield mode, its not applied to the device and state stays the same. Strange thing is that the new selected mode is shown on the page but not applied (see pic). Goal is the following: When flow (or just the high flow Next sensor, not sure about this) is blocked by the negative pressure on PC start, i have a notification that loads a profile to increase pump speed to 80% and put leakshie...

Freitag, 3. September 2021, 11:47

Hello, After a few very frustrating days, reinstalling Battle.Net, reinstalling Call of Duty Warzone, i also ended up reinstalling Windows 10..........for nothing ! Why ? Because after a step by step troubleshooting, i found out yesterday that its Aquasuite thats causing Call of Duty Warzone (Warzone and MW) to crash after a few minutes in the game. Upon discovering this, i searched on Google and found out that quite a few people have the same issue. Most likely a GPU access conflict. The only k...

Montag, 26. Juli 2021, 17:57

Leakshield and Aquasuite

Well, i did a full reinstall with latest X41 version and issue seems to be solved. Dont know if its the new version or the reinstall that solved it.

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 12:09

Leakshield and Aquasuite

Up. Any ideas or explanations ? Thank you

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 12:07

Aquasuite issue, Fan ramping to 100% for a second randomly

Other possible reasons i came across with this: -You are using a software sensor as your data input and due to an unknown issue, on boot, the link between HWinfo, the system, etc..... and the aquasuite isnt working, hence the software sensor not available and your FAN(s) default to 100% or whatever default setting you have it/them on. Thats what happened to me and i had to restart the aquacomputer service after almost every boot. I went around this by giving up on software sensor for important d...

Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2021, 20:46

Leakshield and Aquasuite

Hello, Regarding Leakshield in aquasuite, i always have to restart the aquasuite software (not the service) when the computer boots for it to be properly detected by the aquasuite software. Otherwise, only the settings tab show with a message about a firmware incompatibility, but if i restart aquasuite, then the Leakshield is properly detected and all tabs displayed. Is that a known issue or am i doing something wrong ? Thank you,

Montag, 24. Mai 2021, 11:22

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Ok, thx a lot for the answers. No deal breakers, AC is second to none in my opinion when it comes to wc loop management. Should have been patient and should have gone directly that way instead of the commander.

Sonntag, 23. Mai 2021, 17:44

Screen orientation and availablity

Hello everyone, Having completed my custom loop, i am not that satisfied with the 2 commander pros i use to manage the radiators fans and leds. Software is not advanced enough without much for customization and hardware doesn't have its own memory, + other things i dislike in the end. I have an old Aquaero 4 in my closet (i keep it as a souvenir ) and i remember loving it in my previous loop. Dont ask me why i didn't go straight for an Octo on this new build...... i think it was due to Octo not ...