• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 180.

Samstag, 10. September 2022, 07:44

Forenbeitrag von: »WinstonWoof«

OUT engraving stamped on the wrong end

Zitat von »david42« https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zgz8gl93lyype8/20220909_174342.jpg If Im looking atheright instructions it would appear to be yes https://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html…ext_english.pdf

Mittwoch, 7. September 2022, 07:52

dashboard: reporting CPU usage

I use the total for the 5600x , seems to match what I see elsewhere. If you do want to do your own averaging adapt the method I use for CPU speed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2rTdCfQ…bh48H-&index=11 Actually with some tweaking you could create a virtual P core value and a virtual e core value

Dienstag, 6. September 2022, 17:48

Dual windows boot, shared settings

As I commented, I had also forgotten about them lol

Dienstag, 6. September 2022, 15:09

RE: Dual windows boot, shared settings

Zitat von »gavogavo« Hello, I have a D5 Next, Leakshield, High Flow Next and Octa RGB. The Octa controls the fans, and much of the RGB. I have 2 windows installs on the same machine. My primary, and my secondary. I do not have a signal wire connecting anything to the octa, so I have to use, I guess they are "soft" sensors, utilising the water temperature from pump or flow meter to give me water temperature. So have to manually assign water temperature soft sensors to the Octa sensor suite, with...

Mittwoch, 31. August 2022, 19:13

RE: how to create virtual software sensor for cpu voltages showing average voltages

Zitat von »GMdoghunter« Hopefully someone out there can help me with this one,what i am trying to do is create a software sensor in aquasuite showing the average or even constant voltages of my cpu,i had an issue with my cpu underclocking itself to like 500mhz when it should have been like 3.80ghz,i think it may have something to do with my voltages etc,so i would like a way if possible to create a virtual software sensor in aquasuite,so that if this happens,i can see if it is my voltages or an...

Mittwoch, 31. August 2022, 08:54

minor icon issue in Inputs

I *think* the problem may lie with the contents of MahApps.Metro.IconPacks.dll in C:\Program Files\aquasuite https://www.google.com/search?q=MahApps.…=qRN43mpqKKeSAM (then again it may not lol)

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 12:42

[bug report] Flow rate in l/m does not work

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« According to sebastion there are two values that may not be altered in the virtual sensor module, flow rate and temperature. Interesting but how come if I change the output unit to l/h it shows the calculated l/m value just with the l/h value ? (see last part of my video) Feels more like a bug than a feature to me :)

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 11:27

RE: [bug report] Flow rate in l/m does not work

Zitat von »klara« Since high flow NEXT only supports l/h for unit of flow rate, I made a virtual sensor to display it in l/m. Here, you can see the Flow rate virtual sensor reports the output value in l/h, even though the out block in diagram reports it in l/m. Verified plus another oddity noted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6dHGV7u0eM

Samstag, 27. August 2022, 20:00

Slow boot up

Zitat von »Remayz« I'm good too from what i see :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Samstag, 27. August 2022, 18:17

Slow boot up

as long as my system boots before I have finished making my morning coffee I am happy :)

Freitag, 26. August 2022, 08:30

Slow boot up

the other questions are "how much of an inconvenience is this other than on the stop watch?" "how many times a day do you need to restart your PC?" FWIW my dual boot 5600x /64gb of ram from cold takes about 30 seconds to the dual boot screen and a further 18 seconds from selecting the required OS to the Windows login screen so 48 seconds in total Also even 60 seconds is only 0.07% of a full 24 hour day ;o)

Freitag, 26. August 2022, 08:21

Slow boot up

Disconnect the suspect kit, disable the suspect software from starting on boot (you can do this with Aquasuite in services) , retest Add hardware back one item at a time retesting each time Renable any software startup , retest

Dienstag, 23. August 2022, 13:07

Pulsed Water Pump Control

the increased sound from the pump serves as a handy reminder to take a screen break whilst working ;o)

Dienstag, 23. August 2022, 08:33

Pulsed Water Pump Control

So as I say in the video I have no scientific basis for this but I have configured Aquasuite to run my Water Pump at full speed for 2 minutes every 30 minutes, Theory in my head is that this may help prevent build up of air bubbles etc by regularly chnaging the speed of flow but at t the same time not have it constantly hunting as it would if linked to a temperature based control. NB this could of course be used for any time based switching. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zp_XVW2b84

Montag, 22. August 2022, 15:34

Compatibility of AM4 blocks with AM5

Alphacool have already stated all their existing products will work with AM5 https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooli…_s_socket_am5/1

Montag, 22. August 2022, 12:19

Compatibility of AM4 blocks with AM5

not an "official" statement from Aquasuite but.... Speaking with AMD’s director of technical marketing, Robert Hallock, PCWorld quizzed him on everything AM5. It turns out that the jigsaw-like IHS (integrated heat spreader) design found on Zen 4 Ryzen 7000 CPUs frees room for capacitors that would otherwise need to be on the rear of the chip, which helps keep the size of AM5 and AM4 sockets the same. Hallock also confirmed that AM4 coolers will be compatible with future AM5 CPUs, such as the Ryz...

Sonntag, 21. August 2022, 20:38

Aquasuite in a Dual Boot Environment: Shared Config?

I had forgotten about the power of symbolic links :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFyEXVQ3yUY (really need to change my OBS recording settings in my W10 environment, apologies its a bit "fuzzy")

Sonntag, 21. August 2022, 14:15

Aquasuite in a Dual Boot Environment: Shared Config?

Ok so I've been running my Octo/AS in a dual boot environment (W10 for work, W11 for non work) since I purchased it. No problems there even when there have been firmware updates and matching sdtware updates. Just need to get them aligned. What is a (minor) niggle is keeping everything aligned between the 2 installs. Currently I end up copy over the Program Data directory and then tweaking every so often. What I was wondering is this: Is there a way to make Aquasuite run using a shared config loc...

Sonntag, 21. August 2022, 00:22

Showing off my dashboard

revised my desktop view Ok Graphs only update every 2-5 minutes (its a feature of the logging system) but thats not the end of the world for me. I have a few key figures that are real time. Am displaying the last 24 hours(or will be) , the gaps are when the PC is off

Freitag, 19. August 2022, 12:27

Playground: create a data source?

Zitat von »alexkyriak« Guys thank you so much for the comprehensive answers and help, awesome as always, very much appreciated. Two distinct approaches to get to the same solution, will give both a go. Cheers guys :) Yes the issue originally stemmed from the combined noise issue when both at same rpm. Am playing with the pumps to understand how they work together. Generally I have the first pump in line running slightly faster than the second but am curious as to how else they could work. Inter...

Freitag, 19. August 2022, 01:04

Playground: create a data source?

my attempt to answer the question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mNA4MRjkl8

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 20:18

Is it possible to make a liveliness watchdog in Playground?

Zitat von »cptninc« I had initially assumed that the calculation was handled to more sig figs than on display, but then I noticed that the switch was triggering sometimes even when I saw the raw temp value moving .01C. Adding the multiplier doesn't add any precision to the temp value, but it effectively does add them to the trend calculation. The .01C changes that had been shown on the Trend function as 0 are now getting processed by the Equals function as non-zero. [attach]9593[/attach] I thin...

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 19:45

Guides and Videos that help beginners

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« Thanks for your encouragement gentlemen. I will admit I am overwhelmed with this right now. I do need to keep this simple and take small steps. Remayz, you are very good at explaining things. WinstonWoof, your videos are awesome, even though I don`t yet fully grasp the concepts of what you are doing. I have to keep watching them until I get what you are doing. Speedy-VI, you give great advice as well and your forethought on all things related to Aquasuite is valuable. Tha...

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 18:55

Zitat von »cptninc« lol. I'll save the really tough ones for when you've had three cups. After watching it run for a bit, I made one small change. I multiplied the D5N temp by 100 to try and increase the effective resolution of the trend function. Without the multiplier, small variations of .01C didn't seem to be registering on the trend. Adding the multiplier seems to have cleared that up. Cool. Hadn't even thought about that :)

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 15:44

Zitat von »cptninc« Wow - awesome! This is perfect. Thank you! I was still on my first coffee of the day lol

Donnerstag, 11. August 2022, 08:16

RE: Is it possible to make a liveliness watchdog in Playground?

Zitat von »cptninc« Had a weird failure today: My D5 Next stopped updating the temperature that it was reporting to aquasuite but was working normally aside from that. It responded to inputs from aquasuite, and it showed the correct temperature on its display, but the temperature it was reporting back to the computer was stuck. When I noticed, I tried restarting the service and that had no effect. Rebooting the PC fixed it. I have all of the fans keyed to this temperature. That means when this ...

Mittwoch, 10. August 2022, 21:43

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« Zitat von »WinstonWoof« To test it in the Sensor input step set a test value higher than yuor threshold with a duration of say 30 seconds Right click on Sensor Input and select output "Test Data" I do`nt know even know which is the sensor input, or what to change to 30 seconds. I think I should delete this one too, because I don`t know what I am doing here. I did it thinking I could copy your Playground settings. Aquasuite is a very good program for water cooled PC`s, but...

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 21:04

Help! Had to resart in Safe Mode to disable Emergency Shutdown

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« Zitat von »WinstonWoof« Did you remember to set the fallback values to below/above the threshold (depending on what you're monitoring) as I mentioned in my video as that is what has caught me out in the past? I have to create a new shutdown sequence in the Playground again. I deleted it because I thought it was going to be stuck in a shutdown loop. This is why its called a playground :)

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 08:04

Displaying Time of Day in an Overview Page & Meter Ballistics

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The binding effort was fail because I do not know how to loop the pertinent section for updating. Just had a quick play and using the below (in an xaml block) adapted from an XAML input using Data Binding + Conditions and a guess at how the StringFormat worked the below will display seconds, minutes or hours (depending on the data input selected) with a leading 0 Zitat <UserControl x:Name="this" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" xmlns:x="ht...

Montag, 8. August 2022, 18:54

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I made a rudimentary time display for a display page.a short videoimport time.page ([attach]9581[/attach]) Ta. That reminds me. One minor annoyance I have with Page design is you can't group items and keep them grouped (unless I'm being blonde)

Montag, 8. August 2022, 09:58

RE: i am new to aquaero and i use windows xp, may i ask how to download the older version of aquasuite.

Zitat von »pangeng« I am installing aquaero and related watercooling system to my old pc which uses windows xp. may i ask how can i download the older version of aquasuite for windows xp. as far as i searched, current aquasuite need as least windows 8 as it requires NET.framwork4.6.1 thank you. The problem is that XP (people are still using that as a daily ??) only supports the Dot Net framework below version 4.5 so any program using an up to date patched version of Dot NET framework will not r...

Montag, 8. August 2022, 09:50

RE: Can Aquasuite show what the maximum CPU and GPU temperatures were at their hightest point in a gaming session?

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« At the moment I don`t have a second monitor to use to watch the temps on Aquasuite. So, can Aquasuite show me what the temps were at during a period, say from a gaming session? Ahhhhh thi sis the thread I was thinking of when I posted this earlier:: -------------- New Video Added :Aquasuite Extended Graphing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvEOc2PocsA Cant recall who it was sorry but someone was asking about checking the highest temp during an extended gaming session. The...

Montag, 8. August 2022, 09:15

New Video Added :Aquasuite Extended Graphing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvEOc2PocsA Cant recall who it was sorry but someone was asking about checking the highest temp during an extended gaming session. The default options only allow for 60 minutes, this shows you how to get a much longer period displayed in a graph on your desktop

Montag, 8. August 2022, 08:55

I use the clock in the bottom right of my taskbar ;o)

Montag, 8. August 2022, 08:53

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »WaterBoy61« Yes, thank you sir for making those videos. I did the emergency shut down one. I think I did right. I also used the values you entered for your Pump and CPU. Will they be the correct values for my pump speed and CPU temps? The only thing is, when I right clicked to test output data, I was expecting to hear an alarm like in your video. Instead, my PC went straight into shut down after the 5s delay. Is there supposed to be an audible alarm too? Be care...

Montag, 8. August 2022, 08:51

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« WinstonWoof, I did a virtual Water Pump Control in the Playground. I used temperature instead of Load to control the pump. Does everything look right? looks to be. To test it in the Sensor input step set a test value higher than yuor threshold with a duration of say 30 seconds Right click on Sensor Input and select output "Test Data" you should then be able to watch the flow

Montag, 8. August 2022, 08:48

Help! Had to resart in Safe Mode to disable Emergency Shutdown

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Welcome to the "I shot myself in the foot with a Shutdown Command" club. LOL! I`m still laughing. Yes, I am glad that Maintenance Mode is there. I thought I broke things big time. I copied WinstonWoof`s video. Maybe the problem is, I can`t use the settings he used. If that is what I did wrong, then I don`t know what to set the triggers to if I do it on my own. Did you remember to set the fallback values to below/above the threshold (depending on what...

Samstag, 6. August 2022, 22:52

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« Yes, thank you sir for making those videos. I did the emergency shut down one. I think I did right. I also used the values you entered for your Pump and CPU. Will they be the correct values for my pump speed and CPU temps? The only thing is, when I right clicked to test output data, I was expecting to hear an alarm like in your video. Instead, my PC went straight into shut down after the 5s delay. Is there supposed to be an audible alarm too? I tried to do your "complicat...

Samstag, 6. August 2022, 21:34

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Thanks for making these videos WinstonWoof. I have subscribed to your Youtube channel and Liked both of the videos you posted links to here. I will watch every one of them. KayBee Tech also has a few interesting Aquasuite videos. I think these videos are a great way to show the power of the Aquasuite Playground. I guess it's the engineering nerd in me but I am fascinated by some of the things that can be done like calculating radiator efficiency and setting up control curv...

Samstag, 6. August 2022, 12:00

Another one for you guys, an Emergency Shutdown routine. Handy if you leave your PC unattended https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1OQBHmjff8

Samstag, 6. August 2022, 09:14

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« I set it at 60% - 90% for now. I will start slowing it down to find where the temps rise and find that medium. As for the pump`s Controller Source, what would be the best setting for it? The water temperature? Also, how do you set it for a fixed speed? So this is my "complicated" answer to setting the pump value to be either my "daily" of ~2300rpm or max speed (~4300rpm). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JA_saYewHA The simple answer is to use a power preset (which is show...

Mittwoch, 3. August 2022, 08:01

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »alexkyriak« @Speedy-VI and WonstonWoof - great guys, thanks. Both of those routes look very good. Speedy-VI I hadn't properly understood your first post, very interesting. Am looking at 7inch to 10 inch rasperry pi screens or cctv screen on the internet. Looks to be lots of options out there for a little screen for desktop mounting. The spare Ipad route looks good too - but am reading mixed messages online about the connectivity of the software? How relaible is ...

Mittwoch, 3. August 2022, 07:48

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« I`ll watch the video in a moment. I just started my PC and opened Aquasuite, and all my sensor names are gone. I had 2 sensors named as Water Pump and Ambient. The other 2 were soft sensors named as CPU and GPU. The temps still show, but their names are gone. They just went back to their default names like Sensor 1 and Soft Sensor 1. This is the second time this happened.Anyone know why this is happening? on the vanishing name front only thing I can suggest is : Rename th...

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 21:55

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »alexkyriak« @Speedy-VI and WonstonWoof - great guys, thanks. Both of those routes look very good. Speedy-VI I hadn't properly understood your first post, very interesting. Am looking at 7inch to 10 inch rasperry pi screens or cctv screen on the internet. Looks to be lots of options out there for a little screen for desktop mounting. The spare Ipad route looks good too - but am reading mixed messages online about the connectivity of the software? How relaible is it? If I'm being hones...

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 10:17

Creating a Basic Virtual Sensor and Using in a Curve Controller https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TisPkLBMJo0 (and yes I know, there's a small error in selecting the correct Sensor in the final step)

Montag, 1. August 2022, 07:44

Add Curve Controller Greyed out

My Guess would be you have a non PWM device connected

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 09:41

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« 1. I have 2 internal displays which I described in my post above HERE. They both work well but require different overview page layouts because of their different aspect ratios, sizes, and orientations. On my desktop, I have 2 displays set up side by side. In the Windows raster, my internal stat displays are way over on the right side, starting X-coordinate is 2049. If I send this overview page to the desktop, I have to scroll way over to see it. So I copied the page and ch...

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 09:11

Zitat von »Remayz« For that ambient temp sensor i talked about, yo'ull want to connect it to an imput of the Octo and place it somewhere where it won't be directly taking warm exhaust from the case. Some install it close to an air intake, others like me leave it dangling off the desk out of sight. And don't just be aware of the exhaust of the PC you're using it on. Also remember the exhaust of any laptop you may have on the desk ;o)

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 09:17

Showing off my dashboard

Zitat von »alexkyriak« I have some questions spring to mind reading this very interesting thread. 1. How do people display thier dashboards? In a window? Desktop mode? How big? Thanks guys Like my dashboard , minimally on the LH secondary monitor lol