• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 22. Juni 2021, 23:00

Forenbeitrag von: »ktiqs«

D5 Next + second D5 pump question

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »ktiqs« Getting a quadro/octo is inevitable I'm just trying to see what I can do while I wait for any retailer in the US to have stock. If I use EK's pwm plug into the d5 next output, will I still be able to control the d5 next in Aquasuite only having the usb connected or would that output have to be connected to a fan header? Not 100% sure what the question is, but...if D5 NEXT is connected with USB (aquabus NOT implemented), then:the D5 NEXT will have it's ow...

Sonntag, 6. Juni 2021, 08:48

Getting a quadro/octo is inevitable I'm just trying to see what I can do while I wait for any retailer in the US to have stock. If I use EK's pwm plug into the d5 next output, will I still be able to control the d5 next in Aquasuite only having the usb connected or would that output have to be connected to a fan header?

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2021, 19:15

Excuse the noob question. I tried and could not find a clear answer for this. I'm going to run a D5 next and a second D5 (EK FLT) Ideally would like the second pump speed to match the D5 next. Can I use a splitty with the D5 next as the PWM signal and the EK pump PWM cable on a receiving header? Or will I need to use two mobo headers and control them separately?