• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 31. Mai 2021, 07:29

Forenbeitrag von: »emperorjj1«

RBGpx help

Hey guys ive purchased the items below and have run into a connectivity issue. both the adapter and OCTO are female connectors. Im wondering if something like the RGBpx cable, length 4 cm Product no.: 53259 is the missing piece i would need to get the LED strip to work with the OCTO? Aquacomputer RGBpx Adapter For Components With Motherboard Header (53282) Aquacomputer RGB LED Strip - 25cm - Black (53185) Aquacomputer Connector for RGB-LED-Strips | White 70 cm (5314

Samstag, 29. Mai 2021, 16:51

Aquasuite OCTO fan control

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« There is no switching option, the OCTO can only control PWM fans. You can see it here Quote: "All fan outputs are compatible to PWM fans with four pin connectors only and feature overload protection." OK thank you

Samstag, 29. Mai 2021, 13:31

Aquasuite OCTO fan control

Hey guys, I currently have an older build and just replaced an NZXT x61 AIO and Grid+ V2 with a custom loop and OCTO. I wanted the ability to utilize liquid temp sensors for fan control. SO far so good but only 1 fan is PWM the rest are voltage regulated. These fans are currently either off or 100% on when using the OCTO. Can someone help me figure out how to swap between the PWM functionality to voltage regulation?

Samstag, 29. Mai 2021, 13:22

OCTO: Steuerung EKWB Produkte

Mind if i ask what adapter you used to connect to the OCTO? I purchased one myself but I got the wrong one