• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 18:40

Forenbeitrag von: »jonnyqwest«

question about the waterblock on the 3080ti

there is no info about my gpu ((( or i simply can not it find ((( that it is why i am trying to find some info here. there are some fotos of the box and serial numbers ...

Montag, 10. Januar 2022, 20:37

question about the waterblock on the 3080ti

Hey! I have a galax 3080 ti (I attach a photo of the board). I ask for help in selecting a water block! and also ask you to share information on how much the platform for connecting the fittings from the hoses protrudes forward? this information is very important since the card will be installed in a miniitx case. Thank you in advance for your help !!!

Dienstag, 8. Juni 2021, 08:33

aquacomputer cuplex kryos 1151 backplate defect

i wrote them 01/06/2021 but there is no answer ! what is wrong with then ???)))

Montag, 31. Mai 2021, 13:28

are there any aquacomputer support managers that can explain me this defect and may be send new version of backplate ???

Sonntag, 30. Mai 2021, 19:06

greetings. I am the owner of aquacomputer cuplex kryos next. When installing this water block, a problem arose due to the fact that the contacts of the parts soldered to the motherboard squeeze the rubber gasket and close the backplate, which causes a short circuit on my motherboard asus z390i gaiming! is there a solution to this problem! I can send detailed photos! It remains a mystery to me why such a serious company did not foresee this defect in its product, which could cause damage to both ...