• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

Freitag, 25. Februar 2022, 20:15

Forenbeitrag von: »Rocketlaketx«

Computer Tech Reviews

Zitat von »Tasky« HEXUS used to be a good one, but they have since closed, although the forum is still going... However, some of the original guys have started this, which may be of interest: https://www.club386.com/ Super, Thanks! Will surely check them out.

Samstag, 19. Februar 2022, 10:00

Computer Tech Reviews

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« https://www.google.com/search?client=fir…n+search+engine Thank You! Will check them all out. Any more suggestions, as to hardware reviews?

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 08:14

Computer Tech Reviews

What are some of the most reliable and respected computer tech reviewers in Europe and UK? Can someone also suggest the respected European search engine other than Google or American brands? Thank you.

Sonntag, 20. Juni 2021, 23:08

Testing: Operate Accessories Bypassing Motherboard

Zitat von »Remayz« Zitat von »Rocketlaketx« Zitat von »Remayz« AC controllers work without motherboard. Aquasuite basically just program them, then they run autonomously. The motherboard is only needed if you use software sensors to control the fans (components temperature readings, virtual sensors etc..). If you only use like your water temperature sensor directly connected to a controller, it will run with only the PSU. I was not aware of A/C computer controllers, would you be so kind as to i...

Sonntag, 20. Juni 2021, 20:17

Zitat von »biopunk« I'm using NA-FC1 controller for testing fans and pumps, it generates PWM signal when not connected to a motherboard. Thank you.

Sonntag, 20. Juni 2021, 20:16

Zitat von »Remayz« AC controllers work without motherboard. Aquasuite basically just program them, then they run autonomously. The motherboard is only needed if you use software sensors to control the fans (components temperature readings, virtual sensors etc..). If you only use like your water temperature sensor directly connected to a controller, it will run with only the PSU. I was not aware of A/C computer controllers, would you be so kind as to identify some of the well built and reliable ...

Sonntag, 20. Juni 2021, 20:09

OCTO fan control for PWM fans

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« This has already been answered in your other thread. All Aquacomputer devices run autonomously, they only need to be set up once, including the OCTO. Without software you can only use sensor values from sensors directly connected to the OCTO for control, with software you can also use values from e.g. the motherboard, the graphics card or HWInfo64. Thank you. I had no idea that you were referring to the OCTO controller in my other post. If that is the case I might as w...

Sonntag, 20. Juni 2021, 07:00

OCTO fan control for PWM fans

Does anyone know whether the AquaComputer OCTO fan control for PWM fans can operate independently as a standalone connected only to a bridged PSU, or does the controller require an active motherboard, computer system?

Sonntag, 20. Juni 2021, 05:51

Thank you for all your valuable input. Basically, I’m hearing that controllers & connectors are software oriented and can only operate connected to an active motherboard; that there are no controllers and/connectors that will operate connected only to a bridged PSU? Am I correct? Has anyone heard about the fan kit LC-POWER Rheobus.

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 22:13

Basically I wanted to run the testing, adjustments, loop setup,topping up loop, pressure testing, fan operations before firing up the computer system. Thank You

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 08:41

What are my options, available to me, to operate installed water pump loop, case fans and addressable rgb without motherboard/pre processing system installation? I am familiar with procedure to jump start PSU; however, is there a controller/connection available to operate the accessories and water cooling loop bypassing main board? Thanks

Sonntag, 13. Juni 2021, 21:27

CPU Water Block: cuplex kryos NEXT VARIO vs cuplex kryos NEXT

Zitat von »wpuser« Zitat von »Rocketlaketx« What I failed to mention was that, unfortunately, the reviews did not test for the effectiveness of the vario custom adjustment option, as it would be interesting to sample the real world application of the cold plate “mating” option. There is one review in German: https://www.computerbase.de/2017-03/cupl…ben_ohne_effekt They reached an improvement of only 0,1 K. Very interesting review, Thank you for sharing. Although the Aqua Computer Cuplex Kryos N...

Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021, 21:29

What I failed to mention was that, unfortunately, the reviews did not test for the effectiveness of the vario custom adjustment option, as it would be interesting to sample the real world application of the cold plate “mating” option. Incidentally, how would one gage the ideal maximum surface area contact, cold plate and IHS?

Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021, 16:58

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Section 5 in the MANUAL discusses how to afjust the VARIO model. Thank you for the very informative links, apparently the larger surface area that the micro fins cover may add to the flow resistance factor, but with interesting results. Would the selection of pump be critical to counter the flow resistance and type of fluid used, so as not to clog the micro fin layout? I understand that the fins are staggered with regular breaks, instead of long continuous rows of micro f...

Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021, 16:49

CPU Water Block

Zitat von »gr3if« You shouldnt delid the 11900k its soldered... I misunderstood your statement, apologies. Thank you for the advice.

Montag, 7. Juni 2021, 06:18

Thank you! I am not familiar with the “Vario“ design, in any event, I’ll try and get some of the literature translated and read up on it.

Montag, 7. Juni 2021, 06:14

CPU Water Block

Thank you! I am not familiar with the “Vario“ design, in any event, I’ll try and get some of the literature translated and read up on it. As for delidding I have the i9 11900K, which are difficult CPUs to delid. I might try it further down the road. Thanks again.

Sonntag, 6. Juni 2021, 19:29

What are the differences between the cuplex kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150, PVD / .925 silver €314.90 and, cuplex kryos NEXT with VISION 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150, PVD / .925 silver €284.90? Before I make my selection, I would like to know the advantage of the €315 water block. And, how much of an advantage can I expect from a silver cpu water block vs the nickel? Thank you.

Sonntag, 6. Juni 2021, 17:02

CPU Water Block

What are the differences between the cuplex kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150, PVD / .925 silver €314.90 and, cuplex kryos NEXT with VISION 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150, PVD / .925 silver €284.90? Before I make my selection, I would like to know the advantage of the €315 water block. And, how much of an advantage can I expect from a silver cpu water block vs the nickel? Thank you.