• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 11. Juni 2021, 02:14

Forenbeitrag von: »maxermaxer«

53217 Power connector makes my PC boot up automatically after shutting down

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Sorry I had the wrong product (53047) in mind. I'm not familiar with the MPS now, but if you post your settings, maybe someone will see the error PS: The MPS 400 is a flow meter that doesn't know whether your system is on or off, I'm pretty sure that you have to switch off the power over usb in the S5 for it to work. No worry! Thanks!

Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021, 07:36

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Which line do you switch? Opener or closer? Hi EnigmaG, thanks for your reply. I am not sure if I understand your question. Do you mean the line I switch? I connect the case power switch header to this 53217 cable and then connect to the motherboard. Opener or closer? Can you elaborate what it means? Thanks in advance!

Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2021, 10:59

Hello! I am using the 53217 power connector. I use it because I want to shut the PC down if the flow drops. I am using MPS 400 and I have followed all the instructions to setup. The PC can shutdown correctly in my test. However if I shut down the PC normally (not caused by alarm) it will automatically boot up after shutdown in 10 seconds. I think this 10 seconds gap is based on the "Alarm timeout" setting in the MPS 400. On the other hand if it is shutdown due to alarm I am not able to turn it o...