• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022, 21:30

Forenbeitrag von: »richardg365«

Farbwerk 360 - not recognized, drivers?

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Hmmm. That is strange. I installed 2 Farbwerk360s several weeks apart. When Aquasuite started up it saw the Farbwerk360's with no trouble. What version of Aquasuite are you running? It was not working with either X.47 or X.49. No issues with my Octo, Aquastream XT, or MPS 400.

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022, 21:25

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot it? Or should I just RMA it? I'm not sure what you mean by "wrong cable connection". I've tried two different USB cables, both supplied with my Octo and the Farbwerk 360, and I've tried multiple USB headers on my motherboard. My Octo works, so I'm assuming this is a hardware issue?

Montag, 14. Februar 2022, 16:26

I recently installed a brand new Farbwerk 360. My Windows 10 computer is not recognizing it. Device Manager error: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) A USB port reset request has failed." I have tried: Uninstalling the USB device and rebootingUninstalling and reinstalling AquasuiteSwitching USB cables to one I know is workingSwitching USB headers to one I know is working Aquacomputer doesn't seem to have driver downloads that I can find anywhere, unlike ...

Freitag, 11. Februar 2022, 17:11

Ambientpx and Music analysis no longer work with RBGpx

Looks like the X.49 update and Octo firmware update to 1018 have fixed it.

Sonntag, 6. Februar 2022, 16:08

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« The Octo manual says the following. Have you checked all of this? Have you recently changed any graphics settings? The AMBIENTpx effect requires Microsoft Windows operating system version 8.1 or newer. Screen content preventing analysis by DRM or similar methods cannot be analyzed. Multi monitor setups must be configured using standard procedures of the operating system. Special features of the graphics card driver like “NVIDIA Surround” or “AMD Eyefinity” must be disabled...

Dienstag, 1. Februar 2022, 00:44

I have an Octo. Until recently, everything was working fine. I can still get all the RGB functions to work on both channels, including sensor based changes, but music and video analysis do not work. They both appear to be working in Aquasuite, with monitors showing and spectrum analysis happening, but that is somehow not getting communicated to the Octo. I've tried resetting the Octo to factory settings, and tried uninstalling and reinstalling Aquasuite, both with no change. Only info I could fi...

Montag, 8. November 2021, 15:00

x45 not working for me; not sharing virtual sensor between Aquaero's (now working fine)

Ok, so I think the HWinfo was a red herring for me. I have Aquasuite set up to monitor everything, but it still does not show the motherboard or chipset temperatures. Motherboard temps are missing, but fan info is still there. So now I'm relying on HWinfo, but I never needed that in the past, before x46 I think, or x45, whichever included the Octo firmware update requirement.

Freitag, 5. November 2021, 22:00

x45 not working for me; not sharing virtual sensor between Aquaero's (now working fine)

So Aquasuite doesn't actually pull these data points itself? I was just lucky that I already had HWinfo installed for these to be working? I'm still having issues with sensors not working, including (now) playground sensors. I guess I'll be trying to uninstall and reinstall Aquasuite and HWinfo.

Donnerstag, 4. November 2021, 19:52

It also does not appear to make a difference. I've never enabled HWinfo's shared memory before, but it did not help this time. Unless there's some steps I need to take I don't know about?

Donnerstag, 4. November 2021, 19:22

Is that required? When I first installed Aquasuite I didn't do any configuration of HWinfo. I had it, but had no idea they were connected or relied on each other. HWinfo says that Shared Memory is only enabled for 12 hours unless I upgrade to Pro. So now I need to purchase Aquasuite and HWinfo64?

Donnerstag, 4. November 2021, 16:26

So I just updated to x47 and HWInfo64 1.14. Still no motherboard or PCH temps in Aquasuite. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling x46 with no improvement. Still on Windows 10. Anyone else have any other suggestions to try?

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 04:34

I lost all of my motherboard temperature sensors when I updated to x45. I then lost all of my CPU temperature sensors, as well as my motherboard fan speeds with a Windows update. Octo Asus ROG Strix B-550-F Gaming Wifi AMD Ryzen 5 5600x

Dienstag, 22. Juni 2021, 17:58

Fan speed high with Aquasuite and Octo

Yeah, I think it must be undervolting them. I just looked at the specs, and they're minimum speed is 1,000 RPM. So somehow my mobo was doing DC, or it was doing some combo of undervolting and PWM. Clever actually. Oh well, I meant to buy better/slower fans eventually anyway. Thanks!

Dienstag, 22. Juni 2021, 15:04

Sorry for not being more specific, but I have been using the Fans tab on the Octo. I've tried the Power preset mode, and at 0% power the fans turn off, as expected, but at 1% power they turn on at ~1100 RPM. Using the target temp and curve controller modes, I have not been able to get the fans to run under about 1000-1100 RPM, either. My motherboard was able to run them as low as about 600 RPM, and that was at roughly 30% power. They are also significantly louder with the Octo, which confirms th...

Dienstag, 22. Juni 2021, 04:00

I just purchased an Octo and got it installed. I have 4 PWM fans plugged into ports 1-4. The fans used to be plugged into my motherboard, and would run between 600-1800 RPM. In Aquasuite they will not run below about 1200 RPM, even when I have them at their lowest power. I was running them on an Asus mobo with Fan Expert 4, which would do a calibration after new fans were plugged in. Is there some calibration that I'm missing in Aquasuite? They run at 1200 RPM when set at 5% and at 35%, and no s...