• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2021, 21:15

Forenbeitrag von: »fraudici«

High Flow NEXT and conductivity

Thanks for the quick response After draining I can see the browning of the nickel plates (and the interior of the fittings) - I have now filled it with DP Ultra and will report back results once I've hooked everything up (on pump by-pass at the moment) I did have to leave a bit of the distilled water in (about ~50-100ml in a loop of ~800-850ml) as a full drain would have required significant disassembly. I'm hoping it will dilute without issue. Hopefully this will mitigate further damage. Turns ...

Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2021, 08:20

Forenbeitrag von: »fraudici«

High Flow NEXT and conductivity

Greetings, I have a situation that I don't fully understand and wanted to get some insight from the conductivity buffs. I recently completed a custom loop with the following components (that actually touch the fluid): Fittings: EKWB (black) Nickel Tubes: EKWB 16mm OD Hard tube acrylic Radiators: 2x Hardware Labs Nemesis 360GTS (copper/brass I believe) Blocks: EKWB Nickel+Plexi Monoblock, EKWB Nickel+Plexi 3080 GPU Block, EKWB Acrylic O11D Distro Plate* *The aluminum oxide mentioned in the materi...