• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Sonntag, 27. Juni 2021, 16:19

Forenbeitrag von: »Mafu«

High Flow NEXT G1/4 RGBpx sound controlled effects

Hello guys and thank you for your further help on my case! I couldn't reply yesterday because I was very busy. @Remayz - I have contacted the support about this issue now 3 days ago (24th June) and still no reply @Speedy - I do not hear that disconnecting sound.

Samstag, 26. Juni 2021, 21:39

I am sorry Remayz but I do not know what exactly means "a powered internal USB hub" / "non powered one" So, I have the motherboard "Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme (rev 1.1)" which has only one USB 2.0/1.1 header on it. I have connected two products on this header, which are the following: 1. The connector from the Lian Li Uni Fan SL120 fan hub/ controller which is a connector that has two rows of "square holes", 5 on one row and 5 on other row. On the second row, one "square hole" is "full", there's...

Samstag, 26. Juni 2021, 13:36

Hello Remayz and thank you very much for helping! Yes, after a bit of time (it can be random, some times it stops working after 1-2 minutes, some times after 15 minutes), it doesn't light anymore. With every restart or start, I have tried different things, but the issue persists. I have went to "Sounds" and I have disabled everything else except the "Playback" source that I'm using(Headset) and the "Recording" source that I'm using(a desk microphone). I have also tried to not use so many color e...

Freitag, 25. Juni 2021, 19:43

Thank you very much Speedy that you try to help me and continously replying and trying to help <3 I hope more people will come in and do the same. And I hope this issue will be solved or fixed, either with an update, or with the help of this thread.

Freitag, 25. Juni 2021, 01:09

You're right, with "Rotate Color" set to 0, I can put what color I want. I am using the Sound Slider preset. This is not the issue, especially now that we've learned how to "temporary solve" this issue with the background color, by setting "Rotate Color" to 0. The issue is that the preset doesn't work. I select the colors from the entries "Effect 1", "Effect 2.", "Effect 3", "Effect 4", I then select the sources, which mine are "Low", "Mid", "High" and again "High", then "Outwards from center", ...

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021, 18:51

Hello! I have the product "High Flow NEXT G1/4" that I purchased a while ago. Recently I have finished building my water cooled PC. Also recently (yesterday) I made "High Flow NEXT G1/4" functional, as I have only one internal USB header on my motherboard (Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme rev 1.1) 2.0/1.1. I am using a fan hub (Lian Li fan hub) that also is connected through an internal USB 2.0/1.1 header on the motherboard., so I needed to make it possible, to connect both of them on the same header ...