• 23.04.2024, 09:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Freitag, 23. Mai 2008, 21:59

Forenbeitrag von: »DrYak«

Re: Help me with a Sapphire Radeon HD3850 AGP !!!

Zitat von »Shoggy« We have no full cover blocks for the 3850 cards Yup, apparently After studying the various picture of the aquagrATIx 3870 blocks, apparently they seem more compatible regarding the mosfets and the capacitor *BUT* There's a bump in the shape near the lower left screw of the block which will very obviously be in conflict with the two crystals mounted next to the GPU of my card. Damn ! Zitat You can use a twinplex block to cool the GPU. - Does that block fit within a single slot...

Freitag, 23. Mai 2008, 00:54

Forenbeitrag von: »DrYak«

Help me with a Sapphire Radeon HD3850 AGP !!!

I have recently bought a Sapphire Radeon HD3850 AGP. To make my PC more silent, I also bought a corresponding waterblock to add it into my cooling loop (that block was from Koolance, if any one wonders). But when trying to mount it, I realised that the block didn't quite fit on board : - The MOSFET aren't placed at the normal place were 3850 PCIe's are, but look much more like those of a 3870 PCIe. - There's capacitor near the top right screw that gets in the way and cause the block to be mis-al...