• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 23. August 2021, 18:14

Forenbeitrag von: »ironcobra80«

Ryzen 5800x Vario

Zitat von »Remayz« basically, the screws "deform" the coldplate to make it match the CPU IHS. The CPU is never perfectly flat, so the screws are here so you can bow the cold plate to make it fit as closely against the CPU as possible. typically an IHS is somewhere between flat and slightly concave. the Vario allows you to make the coldplate convex. The setting will vary from CPU to CPU, there's not two identical so you'll have to experiment. thanks thats a good explanation. 10.1.3

Sonntag, 22. August 2021, 22:37

Ryzen 5800x Vario

Has anyone played with the vario screws yet on the 5000 series, there seems to be no information on the net and Im trying to understand what the screws do. Do they slide the block down left right or what. Does anyone have a visual of what each screw does thats better then the instructions that came with it, at least to me they seem really vague? 10.1.3

Montag, 5. Juli 2021, 15:22

Terrible experience with 3090 strix backplate

Yeah I had a hard time believing it as well but they did forget them despite there strong reputation, There is literally zero instructions when it comes to placing the heatpipe in the terminal I was very careful putting it in and it leaks a fast drop from the terminal.

Sonntag, 4. Juli 2021, 22:38

Forenbeitrag von: »killafinz@yahoo.com«

Terrible experience with 3090 strix backplate

First watercooling loop: cuplex kryos NEXT VARIO pvd/nickel 3090 krographics next with active backplate flow 2 sensor utilitube d5 200 pro octo fan controller tygon a60g tubing Bykski fittings 2 360 HWL gtx rads arctic p12 fans mayhems distilled liquid After a long wait for all my parts received my 3090 strix active backplate missing my heatpipe and terminal point for my block, finally received all my parts after two different emails as i only received one of each missing piece. Drained down my ...