• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Montag, 23. August 2021, 12:29

Forenbeitrag von: »Alexandro«

Aquaero HWInfo and AIDA64 dissapointing pressure sensor issues

Dear aquacomputer I have 2x flowmeters and 1x pressure sensor connected to aquaero controller, and there are very strange issues with it: 1. There are no mps pressure sensor values shown available in hwinfo (v7.06-4500). I reinstalled hwinfo - not helped. I can see the values in aquasuite, which tells that the sensor is fine. Why does flowmeter values shown and pressure sensor values are not? Screenshot_1.png 2. AIDA64 shows the pressure values, flowsensors are showed as another device, but pres...

Montag, 5. Juli 2021, 16:59

Forenbeitrag von: »Alexander Churin«

New: aquasuite X

Sebastian, how to export log with the multiple sensors data simultaneously? Using "Data log -> Analyze data" I can only export data for each sensor individually, but I need the data of all the sensors to be exported in one file xml or csv. Does aquacomputer have any solution for that obviously required case? Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« X.40 crash:create a data log that includes a High Flow NEXT sensor with flow rate value in l/m ([attach]8494[/attach])analyze data to create char...