• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 90.

Freitag, 11. August 2023, 16:07

Forenbeitrag von: »Jacob«

New: aquasuite X

In fact, similar problems were found in previous versions. When you install a new version, the configuration of the old version is completely invalid, and all graphics and parameters must be reset once. Since these argument files cannot be backed up, they have to be reconfigured every time the software is upgraded, not sure what went wrong, but I did and ended up closing the loop after the software expired. Unless I add revolutionary hardware, I don't want to spend money to update to the latest ...

Dienstag, 4. April 2023, 16:27

Guides and Videos that help beginners

If you want to monitor the GPU temperature, you can go to the Data Quick View menu to open the GPU option, and use the data related to the temperature as your fan control source, which can be GPU core or GPU hotspot, depending on which data you want to use to control fans. [url=https://flic.kr/p/2or9xTc]

Dienstag, 4. April 2023, 16:00

RE: new owner of high flow next/ coolant usage

Zitat von »funnelweb« is it true i need to use only dp ultra with the next high flow next ? or is it ok to use with other coolants out there? According to the description of the high flow NEXT page, the water quality is determined by the conductivity, and the unit is us/cm. The higher the conductivity of the cooling medium, the poorer its quality. Fresh DP Ultra has a conductivity as high as 45 us/cm. The conductivity of tap water is 200-400 us/cm. I have used the system for nearly two years af...

Sonntag, 12. März 2023, 00:57

Unable to install Aquasuite X.67

Zitat von »sebastian« Uninstall the x86 Version in your x64 System Feedback from the forum, I am version 66. After upgrading to 67, the peripherals cannot read the aquaero temperature signal, causing the flow meter to run at full speed. In addition, the version display is still version 66. I hope it can be replaced by an updated version, thank you. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------update> I finally slowly know how to install the new version of A...

Montag, 6. März 2023, 11:42

Zitat von »Methodical« I created multiple backups in Aquaero 6. Is it possible to delete the backups that are no longer needed? If so, how do delete them? Thanks... C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-deta\ C:\Users\User_name\OneDrive\documents\aquasuite\profiles

Montag, 23. Januar 2023, 01:39

Zitat von »sebastian« Version X66 (insider) is online, When you have X65 installed update to X66. Before installing, the changelog is recommended to be read. Finally upgraded to X66 smoothly, and the problem of displaying errors in the previous version has also been corrected. The firmware of FW360 has also been upgraded, and everything is normal now.

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2022, 16:04

RE: RE: RE: Advice Needed, Aquaero 6 XT and OCTO/Farbewerk 360 Setup with Picture (Fixed)

Zitat von »laggy« As you understand, if there is no overload problem you can install all DC fans until you switch to PWM fans, the limit is still aquaero's 54W per channel limit, with aquasuite you can control all your existing fans. Even with OCTO there is a load limit, you can refer to the equipment instructions. Regarding the aquabus X4 extender, if you need more than four sets of connections, you can use the Y-type cable to expand the number of aquabus after X4. I use this method to extend ...

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 03:34

RE: Advice Needed, Aquaero 6 XT and OCTO/Farbewerk 360 Setup with Picture (Fixed)

Zitat von »laggy« 1. The upper limit of each fan channel of aquaero XT 5/6 is 30 W, you must confirm that the load cannot exceed 30 W or the system will activate overload protection. You have 18 fans, you can use one channel for six fans on average, and use three channels in total, provided that the total load cannot exceed 54W! Because I have an AMS system, I bought XT and LT to spread the load. 2. The calitemp needs to be connected to the aquabus, you can use the X4 expander to connect four c...

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 02:44

Zitat von »sebastian« My software is supported until 2023, but now I can only upgrade to the X59 version. The internal version that informs me is the X64 version, but the display is still the X59 version? I don’t know the reason. And none of the internal versions can read system information such as CPU and GPU speed or temperature... If you install a build, the highlighter section doesn't show up.

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2022, 18:01

RE: Difference between some Aquacomputer CPU Block & VARIO

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« The VARIO function is difficult to adjust. Although I have installed a CPU water block with VARIO function, it still has not adjusted the best efficiency. The difficulty is that there are four adjustment screws that will affect the efficiency. It takes several attempts to know the difference, and the position of the CPU is not easy to adjust according to the mark. Discussions on the forum mentioned that only 5% of users can adjust the best efficiency, because the IHS of ea...

Donnerstag, 24. November 2022, 02:15

RE: New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Shoggy« Hello everyone According to the notification, I upgraded to the X60 version, I have installed dot_net_7.0(X64) on WIN 11 PRO, But why the version in the upper left corner is still X59? ? In addition, The option about the computer system in the data quick view menu disappears. I found that in all the peripheral sensor menus: such as D5 NEXT FW360 highflow and even CPU water block vision, they cannot read any temperature Virtual temperature Software Temperature or other paramet...

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 12:01

RE: [solved] Highflow next through Quadro indicates 16X the real flow

Zitat von »'that.[/quote« You don't need to connect high flow to aquaero with aquabus that would result in a detection error, Use aquaero's information pages to select the correct signal high flow number

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 11:50

RE: Inline filter mount question

Zitat von »' work?[/quote« The most suitable way is to choose the mounting bracket according to the size of the fan. Or use hard tubes as a bracket for support. https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2529

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 11:39

RE: Help needed please

Zitat von »'Replicatorsg1« [/size] First you need a USB extender Hubby 7 Can help you expand USB ports up to 7, I have 18 external fans. Controlled with aquaero 6XT and 6LT. The 9 fans in the case are connected to splitty4 for BIOS control. Not necessarily OCTO or Quadro unless you want to use~

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 14:46

RE: The PWM control of the fan is abnormal

Zitat von »'Jaco« Update myself I found out that one of the cables of the original fan was broken so I couldn't use the PWM control. Not a problem with AS software settings, Currently replacing the new cable. Believe that the result will be good.

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 14:43

RE: Guides and Videos that help beginners

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« I have Aquasuite installed now. I am overwhelmed right now. I do not know where or how to start setting the fans, pump and LED`s. Arethere guides and videos that show a beginner how to do this stuff? You can detail the hardware and specs Then others can make some suggestions

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2022, 13:58

RE: High Flow Next - Can I use it with just USB 2.0 header or aquabus is mandatory?

Zitat von »sebastianer« Hi Sebastian I saw an answer once, aquabus is an old channel reserved for linux-like operating systems, is it correct? Most peripherals can be connected to a PC via USB 2.0 for firmware upgrades and communications. HUBBY7 is a part with USB2.0 expansion function, which can connect seven USB2.0 peripherals. in addition, Some peripheral sensors must use aquabus to communicate. For example, electronic temperature sensors such as Calitemp still rely on aquabus ports to conne...

Montag, 18. Juli 2022, 15:34

RE: Any people with multiple airplex modularity system rads how many pumps?

Zitat von »Cobra26« I installed three sets of 420mm AMS radiators, one of which is a D5 NEXT integrated pump. Inside the case is the ultitube 200 pro with D5 NEXT. Two connected in series. When the room temperature is 27 degrees, the speed is about 2500 rpm and the flow rate is about 90 l/h. When the dual D5 NEXT reaches a maximum speed of 4800 rpm, the flow rate is about 216 l/h. The speed of the D5 NEXT in the casing is slightly higher than that of the integrated pump to provide a stable sour...

Samstag, 9. Juli 2022, 16:25

RE: nested/stacked/recursive Hubby7's

Zitat von »'drdbkarron[/quote« What USB devices do you have? Close to 127 is a very large number~

Samstag, 9. Juli 2022, 16:22

RE: how do I delete aquasuite 'page' pages?

Zitat von »drdbkarron@gmail.com« What is the purpose of this tab and how do use it ? [/url]螢幕擷取畫面 2022-07-09 222017 by [/img]

Samstag, 9. Juli 2022, 15:15

The PWM control of the fan is abnormal

Zitat von »sebastian« Please post more details. Take screenshots of all settings and describe what happens and what you expect. It's likely that you just haven't set the controller correctly. yes sebastian My XT6 uses one curve to control 9 fans, LT6 uses one curve to control 11 fans, and channel 4 is special with only two Lianli fans. I observed the fan control settings, including the output percentage, current, voltage, speed and other information, which should be within the normal range. Onl...

Samstag, 9. Juli 2022, 14:35

Zitat von »Remayz« It would help to know how those 18 fans are connected to the Aquaero. If you can control them with Power setting it appears to be a little scary is it all connected through splitters directly off the Aquaero? If that's the case, most likely you have huge signal degradation on the PWM line. Also, some models of Noctua industrials have some odd PWM circuitry making them hard to control when used with splitters I use the 234 channel of the XT6 to control a total of nine fans, th...

Samstag, 9. Juli 2022, 14:29

Zitat von »Shoggy« Yes Shoggy~ This is a tragedy. I didn't expect this news. The current control is normal. Only one of the three fans in a channel cannot be controlled by PWM, which is the one that transmits the PWM signal on the 4pin. I'm checking the cables to determine which ones to consider replacing. [/url]XT6 by [/img] XT6_C2 by [/img] XT6_C3 by [/img] XT6_c4 by [/img] LT6 by [/img] LT6_C1 by [/img] LT6_C2 by [/img] LT6_C3 by [/img]

Freitag, 8. Juli 2022, 11:50

Zitat von »Remayz« what fans do you use? do they have 3 pin connector or 4 pin connector? Noctua NF-A14 lPPC-3000 IP52 3000 PWM x18 It’s 4pins with PWM control. Fan Specifications Fan size: 140x140x25 mm Power Connector: 4-pin PWM Bearing: SSO2 Blade geometry: A series with Flow Acceleration Channels Fan Frame Technology: AAO Fan Speed (+/- 10%): 3000 RPM Minimum speed (PWM, +/-20%): 800 RPM Air volume: 158CFM (269.3 m³/h) Noise level: 41,3 dB(A) Wind pressure: 10,52 mm H2O Maximum power consum...

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2022, 13:44

My AUQAERO XT6 has a strange situation, I use the system preset value of the curve to control the fan, it starts to run from 27 degrees, the room temperature is 30.5C, the water temperature is 31C, but the channel 2 is 0 rpm, unless the starting temperature is lower than 27C, I use POWER to control the speed to be slightly normal. If I switch to PWM control, it is almost full, and the water temperature is 31C. It seems that there is a problem with the PWM signal? [/url]螢幕擷取畫面 2022-07-07 194009 b...

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2022, 12:47

How to setup/use profiles in Aqua Suite

Great Remayz, the RGB light strip setting finally works as you suggested, thanks a lot~

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2022, 16:21

RE: LianLi Unifans- are these working with AS yet?

Various fan manufacturers have set the RGB socket to a special specification, the purpose is that it cannot be replaced, and users can only confirm that only one specification is used before purchasing. As a result, RGB controller manufacturers cannot support the specifications of all RGB fan sockets at the same time. This method of market segmentation is to maximize profits.

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2022, 16:06

How to setup/use profiles in Aqua Suite

Zitat von »Remayz« yep. you can also have the same effect attributed to several profiles of course, or have multiple effects attributed to one profile (to use transparency, stacking effects and what have you) Borrowing the topic to ask, how to set transparency and stacking? I can't find the option to set in the menu, thanks in advance for your reply.

Samstag, 25. Juni 2022, 19:10

Aida64 - Information on display

Zitat von »INACIO JUNIOR« Hi could someone please help with my question. Instead of displaying aida64 information on the aquaero XT's screen, you probably need a separate screen in the list of screens that aida64 already supports. I don't know if AQS can read the information of aida64. Even if it can, it will use the signal of aida64 as a control data, and then present it through the default screen information interface of aquaero XT itself. You can choose but cannot create an information inter...

Samstag, 25. Juni 2022, 19:00

Octo lost names for PWM Ports, Temp Sensors, and Soft Sensors

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I tried rebooting. The Octo still came up with default names for PWM ports, Temp sensor inputs, and all Soft Sensors. The Soft Sensors were still "connected" to the data sources I had selected and were still reporting the data, but all the names were back to defaults. I fixed those by selecting the data sources again. Some of the data sources are from HWINFO but others are from Farbwerk360's.In all cases the names came in from the selected data source (I did not change the...

Samstag, 25. Juni 2022, 16:07

RE: Does a 50mm Ultitube exist?

Zitat von »Caldorian« I’ve been looking and can’t find one, so I guess the answer is no. But thought I’d ask anyway. I’m putting together my first custom loop, and have discovered that between the D5 Next 150 and my long 3080 Ti, the two conflict with each other, and I’ve had to put the GPU in the wrong slot and remove a fan to make things work. I’m thinking about converting to the 100mm tube to help a little, but I’d need a 50mm tube to fully get things where I want them. It may be your case t...

Samstag, 25. Juni 2022, 15:45

RE: ARGB is a mess...

Zitat von »WaterBoy61« I can`t believe the standards for ARGB connections. More accurately, the lack of standards.It is a ridiculous mess when trying to make these connections. WHY cannot manufacturers make the cables longer for fans and lighting? WHY cannot AC make the pins on the FW360 longer? The cables will not stay in. They easily just fall right out of the board with the slightest movement of the cables. They will not stay plugged in! I can barely feel them sliding in on the pins. Do I no...

Sonntag, 19. Juni 2022, 18:09

about the Data quick view column

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Jacob« thank you for the explanation, I also guessed the possibility you mentioned. But deltaT doesn't seem to be here... deltaT has special meaning in the meaning of pc temperature. The Δt in this instance represents time, not temperature. Yes~! I think that's the only way to explain, The temperature difference required to obtain △T must be calculated separately. thanks for ALL of your answers

Sonntag, 19. Juni 2022, 09:04

Zitat von »Remayz« it's not the average between min and max. if your temperature is 46°C for 34 minutes and 55 seconds, and 44°C for 5 seconds, the average for 35 minutes will almost be 46. It takes into account every single data point during that time, not just the min and max. thank you for the explanation, I also guessed the possibility you mentioned. But deltaT doesn't seem to be here... deltaT has special meaning in the meaning of pc temperature.

Samstag, 18. Juni 2022, 18:17

Zitat von »Remayz« believe the 3rd is the average value in the time covered by the graph (35 minutes here), and the 4th is the width of the graph in minutes, how much time is displayed (35 minutes) Yes~ Originally I thought it was the average of the first and second data on the left But it seems not. According to the precise calculation of designing the AQS program, there should be no error at all. I upload another picture below~ (46.78+44.09)÷2=45.435 The display is 44.69, I don't quite unders...

Samstag, 18. Juni 2022, 05:50

Hello everyone: I have a question about the Data quick view column, There are four data in the upper right of the lower chart box (pictured). From left to right(in the red square box) are the maximum and minimum temperatures~ The third one I thought was the current temperature but it doesn't seem to be, The fourth temperature difference that I thought was △T doesn't seem to show either. It shows the software usage time. What is the meaning of the third and fourth data? [/url]螢幕擷取畫面 2022-06-18 11...

Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2021, 19:22

RE: Splitty 9 fans diagram (how many splitty9s?)

Zitat von »alexkyriak« I have 18 140mm fans, using the six channels of XT 6 and LT 6. Three fans in one channel, currently controlled normally It's too complicated to go through a hub, whether it's powering or arranging cables.

Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2021, 19:09

RE: Dual D5 NEXT Pumps in series: control method

Zitat von »alexkyriak« Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could advise. I am building a system with dual D5 NEXT pumps on one loop. The pumps will be sequential (in series). In terms of the connections diagram of the pumps, what's the best way to do this? Should I smply connect each pump to a USB header on the motherboard? Or do I need to send one signal to control both pumps? Obviously I want to keep the pumps in synchronisation. What's the best way to achieve this setup and control? thanks, an...

Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2021, 19:08

RE: Dual D5 NEXT Pumps in series: control method

Zitat von »alexkyriak« Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could advise. I am building a system with dual D5 NEXT pumps on one loop. The pumps will be sequential (in series). In terms of the connections diagram of the pumps, what's the best way to do this? Should I smply connect each pump to a USB header on the motherboard? Or do I need to send one signal to control both pumps? Obviously I want to keep the pumps in synchronisation. What's the best way to achieve this setup and control? thanks, an...

Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2021, 18:54

RE: XT6 Fan RPM reporting issues

Zitat von »'lspinksXT6?[/quote« Is it possible to overload during the boot test? Because the fan was running at full speed before the software took over. I have happened to this situation My AMS has nine 140mm fans on one side One fan of 6.6W, three in a group, connected to one channel of XT 6 Occasionally there will be overload situations. Need to completely disconnect the power and restart.

Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2021, 18:47

RE: Leakshield d5 100 unit with a flat reservoir?

Zitat von »htxwn« I have an O11xl and a standard flt120 from Ek I was planning to use on the rear fan mount, but is this compatible in the system with leakshield ultitube d5? I want more water capacity but not sure if using that config will be ok with leakshield. Don't understand why you insist on using a flat water block? Is it to install two D5 NEXT? If there is only one Ultituibe Pro, the problem is much simpler! My system is also very complicated I have an AMS with a D5 NEXT attached, But I...

Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2021, 08:23

RE: Ambient temperatures measurement

Zitat von »alexkyriak« Apologies if this is a basic question, but what’s the best method to measure ambient temperatures? Put a temperature sensor on an intake rad on the outside of the rad? Ie the closest point to the ingress of air? Or does the sensor need to go somewhere just outside the case? Never done an ambient sensor before so not sure of the best way! Thanks I put the ambient temperature sensor in a place that is not affected by the temperature of the PC. Try to stay away from your dev...

Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2021, 08:14

RE: Aquasuite Key Question - Which device should I tie the key to?

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« If the software can be updated to the longest point of view. You should bind the device with the latest update date.

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 18:57

RE: Farbwerk 360 bug

Zitat von »Tarjei« X.46 bugged Farbwerk 360, i won't be able to change 4th led channel effects and when i do the whole suite begins acting wierd. Restart doesn't help either. Have you updated to the latest firmware?

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 08:12

OCTO has stopped exposing its sensors to Windows, except for Aquasuite

Zitat von »sebastian« you have to enable the shared memory support in hwinfo. Thanks ! I’ll try! [/url]aquasuite_2021-10-28_15-25-43 by Jacob Tien, 於 Flickr[/img] Yes~ Just now I turned on the HWinfo memory sharing option, Now I can connect to HWinfo information in X46. Thank you very much~!

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 20:44

OCTO has stopped exposing its sensors to Windows, except for Aquasuite

Zitat von »Remayz« it works on the latest beta, he updated with the new aquacomputer SDK, for the new firmwares https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/hwi…-released.7653/ I installed HWinfo's latest BETA and official version 712, it cannot be displayed in X46, and the last version that can be displayed normally is version 642.

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 20:14

RE: OCTO has stopped exposing its sensors to Windows, except for Aquasuite

Zitat von »protocrash« Hi there, Been using OCTO Thanks After testing, AS only supports HWinfo up to version 6.42. Higher versions are not yet supported. Including versions 700, 702, 704, 706, 710, 712...

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 17:25

RE: Has x45 insider been pulled?

Zitat von »mandrix« I was going to give it another shot but the notification no longer shows in Aquasuite. I suppose I will wait and see. The X46 just released it is also an insider version, I don't understand the difference. It is also Support picking up HWinfo sources. [/url]aquasuite_2021-10-27_23-20-49 by Jacob Tien, 於 Flickr[/img] [/url]aquasuite_2021-10-27_23-30-09 by Jacob Tien, 於 Flickr[/img]

Montag, 25. Oktober 2021, 19:00

RE: Need Help For My New System; What Do I Need?

Zitat von »ArifinBakar« [/size] To be honest, besides Corsair, there is another brand you should stay away from and that is EKWB. In addition to EK's GPU water cooling blocks and fans. AQUA is very professional for RGB control, but it is limited to light strips~! So AQUA does not have many products for fan RGB control. Only seen in Splitty 4’s limited support for Corsair RGB fans. If you have many fans of RGB Need control, then you may be disappointed! In addition, AQUA's monitoring products ar...

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021, 18:24

NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world

Zitat von »denny« When the speed of my two D5 NEXT is about 2500 rpm,The negative pressure required by the system is 198mbar. When the speed is 3000 rpm, the system negative pressure demand is 238mbar. Two D5 NEXT can also work but cannot exceed the limit of 450mbar. Normal operation without alarm [/url]aquasuite_2021-10-25_00-19-57 by Jacob Tien, 於 Flickr[/img]