• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 18. April 2022, 20:15

Forenbeitrag von: »heyitsqi«

LeakShield sensitivity to temperature?

Hey folks, After getting my Leakshield finally setup and working for the most part I've noticed an issue that I'm not sure if indicates an issue or if I should just continue to ignore it. When the system is not under any significant load, leakshield reports no problems, no pressure drops, everything good. Soon as I load it up gaming or any sort of workload that stresses my CPU the leakshield begins to warn me of pressure drops. However, if while the system is under load I do a de-aerate then I h...

Dienstag, 13. Juli 2021, 07:15

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »heyitsqi« I've got it imported in as a sensor but am unable to select it when trying to create a curve controller or something similar. Do I have to output some kind of value into the playground to control it? What are you trying to control with a curve controller on the D5 NEXT, using which source from the Flow NEXT? What I was curious to see was if I could adjust the pump RPM based on flow. If I can set a flow amount I want it to hit then let it adjust the pu...

Dienstag, 13. Juli 2021, 03:31

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »heyitsqi« Is there an easy way to connect the High Flow Next reading to my D5 Next to control the D5 Next based on the readings of the High Flow Next without connecting the Next directly to the D5 Next? If you are using the aquasuite, and both devices are connected to the motherboard by USB, yes. The aquasuite will allow you to share/import data between the two devices. I've got it imported in as a sensor but am unable to select it when trying to create a curve...

Montag, 12. Juli 2021, 23:32

Is there an easy way to connect the High Flow Next reading to my D5 Next to control the D5 Next based on the readings of the High Flow Next without connecting the Next directly to the D5 Next?