• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021, 18:06

Forenbeitrag von: »marko22«

NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world

Ok guys. Excuse me. Maybe I'm already old and stupid. So the air in the block is just Leakshield working properly? I practically have no other option to guide water to the CPU block. For now, I have 2 options until the next fluid change before I check the leaks thoroughly. Either disconnect the Leakshield and be left without protection, or get rid of the air from the block every now and then by tilting the case. Edit - Ok. I can turn the block 180 degrees....

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021, 16:41

Zitat von »Chiruri« Are you testing immediately after filling the system? or is this with fluid that has been under negative pressure for at least a few weeks?, putting the fluid under negative pressure and increasing temperature by 40Deg (if you live somewhere where it can be cold at times cold) will force out roughly 95% of dissolved gasses.. that could be your air bubbles.. Sorry.... but what does it matter? There is nothing in the FAQ that you have to wait a certain number of days before yo...

Samstag, 2. Oktober 2021, 15:33

I do not understand. I checked everything and the system is 99.99% tight. However, after 30-60 minutes of gaming, when the system is practically running at 100% (GPU), the air bubble in the CPU block appears again. Maybe Leakshield is not adapted to work in such configurations? Maybe with a single pump it behaves differently? I tested it with the system turned off. Test start 11:22 am 11:28am 11:36am

Sonntag, 19. September 2021, 14:45

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« You stated the air bubble is more prevalent while gaming, which is when your temps are higher, and the pumps are running faster causing the leakshield to run a higher vacuum. Yes. I have now done a leak test on a running game. Tiny air bubbles appeared immediately after the pressure was built up. They were visible in the reservoirs and CPU block. So I have to look for leaks?

Sonntag, 19. September 2021, 13:44

Hi @InfoSeeker. Leakage rather impossible. Yes. I vary the speed of the pumps depending on the temperature.

Samstag, 18. September 2021, 21:27

I am having a little trouble with this unit in my setup (picture on previous page). Everything seems to be set up well, but when running the computer, mainly games, I get a big air bubble in the CPU block from time to time. After removal it is ok for about 2-3 days and comes back again. When I turn off the Shield Leakshield function, the bubble does not appear. Where is the problem?

Montag, 2. August 2021, 15:37

New: aquasuite X

First you had to read the manual Thank you mate

Sonntag, 1. August 2021, 10:45

New: aquasuite X

Stupid question - how does the setting work: Display > Invert > Auto invert? I want the display to be with a black background, but sometimes it switches to white. And I don't know what it depends on.

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 14:47

Stupid Greedy German BASTARDS!!

Less than 1 euro a month.... indeed a fortune

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 14:05

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Thank you for your answer. So the only solution is to use Aqua fluids. Next time

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 21:29

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Can anyone explain to me why there is such a difference in coolant quality and conductivity? After pouring in pure water I had 100%. After adding Cryo Fuel fluid from EK it dropped to 18. And now it is as you can see. The higher the temperature, the better the quality.

Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2021, 18:10

The main question is - how long does it take to deaerate such a system? Full specification here - https://builds.gg/builds/black-goliath-28453 Looking at the operation of this device, it will probably take me half a year.... It works