• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-25 von insgesamt 25.

Freitag, 23. Juni 2023, 00:15

Forenbeitrag von: »Ryan_F_Mercer«

.Net 7.0 Runtime Error Preventing Install

Yay! Figured it out. The Aquasuite install dialog gives me a link to .NET 7.0 Runtime v7.0.8 x64, but what I actually needed was .NET 7.0 SDK v7.0.305 x64.

Freitag, 23. Juni 2023, 00:03

I'm still having issues with this. I have a clean install of Windows 11 with all updates. I've removed anything related to .NET or visual studio, or anything that looks similar. I don't have a lot of things installed. I've tried installing 7.0.8 x64 and it installs just fine. But when I try to install Aquasuite it still says it can't find it. This wasn't a problem in the past and I'm out of ideas for what I need to do to fix this. I want to install Aquasuite. What makes this hard?

Donnerstag, 20. April 2023, 01:46

When I attempt to install aquasuite, it complains that .Net 7.0 Runtime is required. I installed the x64 version, but aquasuite doesn't see it. I tried reinstalling .Net, but that didn't fix it. I tried installing aquasuite anyway, but I get the same error when I attempt to launch the program. Please help.

Sonntag, 19. März 2023, 09:41

What Will I Need to Reinstall Aquasuite for my Quadro?

I'm debugging an issue unrelated to Aquasuite and my Quadro and need to reset my Windows installation. What all will I need to ensure a painless reinstall of Aquasuite? Thanks!

Montag, 6. März 2023, 10:43

Aquasuite Auto Start Not Working [Solved]

I recently installed a new graphics card and have been having issues with my tower not related to my Quadro. But while trying to debug the issue I turned off the Aquasuite auto start in the settings. For reasons I don't understand, when I tried to turn it back on later, it wouldn't work. I was using an administrator account and it was in fact creating the task in Task Scheduler, but it would not start on login. I tried playing with the task settings and even tried deleting it. When Aquasuite rec...

Sonntag, 5. März 2023, 21:31

Help! Having Issues with this Forum

I'm adding this to a really old post because I am unable to login to the main English forum page and am unable to create new threads. I am logged in though and can add posts to old threads. But when I go to the english forum page it says I'm not logged in and when I try to it says I don't have access to that page. I'm a paying customer and would like to be able to ask questions about the product in the forum, but I can't seem to figure out how to contact forum support. Any help would be apprecia...

Freitag, 17. September 2021, 08:47

My Fans Keep Going to Zero

OMG, it keeps getting worse. Now it's doing it all the time. WTH??

Freitag, 10. September 2021, 07:02

Okay. Thanks for the reply. It did this a couple times before the update, but now it's doing it every time after a long sleep. This morning, not even a cold boot would fix it without also changing the fan settings from curve to preset power and then back to curve. Fortunately, tho oddly, I'm not having any problem with the pump which is on the 4th pwm. That one is set to power boost, so maybe that's why? I'll have to test some things to see, but... kind of annoyed.

Mittwoch, 8. September 2021, 16:30

And again today. Your product is not working as intended. Is this something you are going to address?

Mittwoch, 8. September 2021, 04:13

It happened again today. When I woke it from sleep, the fans were all at zero despite the fan curve. A restart did not fix it, but a cold boot did. Why does this keep happening?

Freitag, 3. September 2021, 18:33

There was a recent firmware update for my quadro. Now my fans keeps shutting off. I wake it from sleep and it ignores the curve. If I select "hold minimum power" it will stay on until I leave the page. When I go back "hold minimum power" is no longer selected. It's like it's ignoring me. If I reboot, it fixes it. What's the problem here?

Mittwoch, 4. August 2021, 07:52

AquaComputerCmd.exe -- Serial Number Not Found

Nevermind... looks like it doesn't work with the Quadro. Darn.

Mittwoch, 4. August 2021, 07:32

AquaComputerCmd.exe -- Serial Number Not Found

I'm trying to play around with overwriting outputs from command prompt in Windows 10, but it can't seem to find my device's serial number. I used the proper syntax and the serial number provided within Aquasuite and tried running command prompt as administrator, but it says "No device with serial [xxxx-xxxx] found." What am I doing wrong? It's a Quadro.

Mittwoch, 4. August 2021, 03:33

Fallback Values Not Working?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« This option saves the final value of the Virtual Sensor at system shutdown, and inserts it at the following system startup until the Virtual Software Sensor is able to generate an updated value? That would be nice, but it doesn't appear to. I think he meant it uses that value when the software sensor first loads but before it takes a new reading. Unfortunately, that is still several seconds into startup. What I'm trying to understand is why the startup default value appea...

Dienstag, 3. August 2021, 10:18

During startup, when there is no sensor information, it behaves as if the temp value is 100. Is there any way to change that?

Dienstag, 3. August 2021, 05:10

I have a Quadro and Aquasuite installed. I've put a couple addressable leds on the RGBpx and they change color according to temperature. But they use software sensors as a data source and the fallback setting doesn't appear to work during boot up. For about the first 10 to 15 seconds, the lights respond as though the temperature is much higher than the real temp and much higher than the fallback temp. Wasn't sure what it did, so I tried selecting "save and restore permanently" on the software se...

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021, 08:54

Delay Notification & Limit Message Interval?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Where are the "Delay notification" and "Limit message Interval" option located? Playground => Notifications => [select notification] => Settings

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021, 08:44

Zitat von »cptninc« "Limit message interval" limits how frequently that notification will repeat itself. If you have it set to send an email when coolant temp is high, for example, this will keep it from sending you a new email every second. Okay, but then how does limit message interval differ from "Repeat Notification" => "Repeat after" [time]? Does the repeat after setting duplicate existing notifications, while limit message interval determines how many notifications are generated? For exam...

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2021, 07:44

Can someone please explain to me what the options "Delay notification" and "Limit message Interval" do? I have a notification for if the fan rpms go too low, but sometimes when the computer wakes from sleep it will very briefly report a negative number, which shows up on the chart as an odd dip below zero when "Extend axis range if necessary" is selected for the chart. If I set "Delay notification" to 5 seconds, does that mean it will wait 5 seconds to see if the notification is still valid and ...

Sonntag, 25. Juli 2021, 11:25

Where's the GPU data?

Hmm... I'm noticing that the final driver update for my graphics card was released 6 years ago. Is that the reason? Is it just too legacy?

Sonntag, 25. Juli 2021, 10:45

Where's the GPU data?

I have a Quadro and am using Aquasuite. I can see a lot of data related to my motherboard and the Quadro, but I don't see any data for my GPU. I have an MSI motherboard and their monitoring software Afterburner installed. Afterburner can see my GPU data just fine. I installed HWiNFO64 and it sees both my GPU and Quadro data. I have an AMD Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 graphics card. I know it's pretty old, but why doesn't Aquasuite see it? "Graphics Card" is selected in the Hardware Monitor section of...

Freitag, 23. Juli 2021, 07:22

Aquasuite Won't Auto Start with Windows 10

Found it! It was "ready" but not "running." I needed to select "Run with highest privileges" and change the configuration from Windows 8 to Windows 10. That fixed it. Thank you for the help!

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 23:22

Aquasuite Won't Auto Start with Windows 10

I have the Quadro with Aquasuite, but it doesn't load with Windows. When I start it manually, it shows up in the systray as normal, but I can't get it to auto start when the computer loads. I've tried turning on auto start in the Aquasuite settings. I've tried running it as administrator. I've tried running it in Windows 8 compatibility mode. I've tried placing it in the user Startup folder. I've tried placing it in the system Startup folder. I've tried loading it in Task Scheduler. The only thi...

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 21:14

Can Aquasuite Shutdown Windows 10 When Temperature too High?

Okay. I've seen others say it isn't possible for the Quadro, so thank you for this information. I'll give it a try.

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 08:41

Can Aquasuite Shutdown Windows 10 When Temperature too High?

I have a Quadro installed on my computer with two temp sensor inputs: one from my CPU and one from my coolant Pump. I have the aquasuite software installed and can monitor my temps nicely. I've been able to setup a warning notification for high temperature, but I can't figure out how to send a shutdown command to Windows 10. Is this possible and if so how?