• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021, 22:27

Forenbeitrag von: »GokieKS«

Update/Disable Aquasuite Playground Notification from Outside Aquasuite

Zitat von »Stephan« We will discuss options to disable notifications at such issues. Currently you can check if the device runs normal using a check for a second sensor. For example use additional the temperature value of the high flow NEXT and if it's not in a valid range disable the notification in the flow chart. The Playground needs some knowledge from the user and it's also inteded that the user needs to take care about these issues. You get the "raw" data and then you need to figure out t...

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021, 18:08

Zitat von »Stephan« You can go to the Data folder, for example C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data Then open the file Settings_Notifications.xml and search for the name of the Node that shuts down your computer. When you found it you can add for example delays at "notification_delay" or remove the node from the file. Of course take a backup of the file before. Thanks, I was able to put in a long enough delay to figure out what happened. Apparently because my high flow NEXT and OCTO needed a firmware ...

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021, 17:33

I have an Aquasuite Playground Notification configured that is designed to monitor temperatures/pump speed and initiate a shutdown if it seems like a pump failure has occurred. However, after the last Aquasuite update, something has gone wrong and this notification is causing my system to initiate a shutdown as soon as I log in (or rather, as soon as the Aqua Computer Service is started). I can restart to safe mode to prevent the service from loading and also disable it so that it no longer runs...