• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Freitag, 23. Juli 2021, 01:13

Forenbeitrag von: »Mudcat«

Temperature sensor resolution?

Perfect, in that case I will try it and see how it goes. I plan on using the Aquacomputer software. I agree that the best setup would be sensors on parts and rads and then I could compare for accuracy, but I think I would need 5 sensors (and probably one more for air). I notice that the High Flow NEXT has an integrated temperature sensor and a plug for an external one. I could use that as one of my loop temp sensors and the external one as my case air temp? Then I would have 4 more sensors from ...

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021, 21:26

Forenbeitrag von: »Mudcat«

Temperature sensor resolution?

I am looking at the temperature sensors that go with the OCTO, specifically part # 53067. Is there a datasheet for this? Since the OCTO allows for 4 sensors I was thinking of putting them on the inlets/outlets of my CPU and GPU. I could then use the temperature rise and flow rate to calculate the amount of heat being pulled off of my parts. However, since the flow rate is high the temperature difference is going to be small. I want to know if the sensors have enough resolution and precision to m...