• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Sonntag, 5. September 2021, 09:41

Forenbeitrag von: »SweetSnots«

Linux question

By temp sensors you mean the ones that go in the loop? As in monitoring the coolant temp and setting the curves from there? I planned my loop all wrong and I have one sensor at the pump outlet and one after the first rad. What reading would be the most reliable to set my curves? EDIT: I have those sensors connected to one of my two Farbwerks. Can I use their readings as the data source for the Octo?

Samstag, 4. September 2021, 19:19

Linux question

Yes, I know Aquasuite doesn't run on Linux and I'm not making such a request. However, I do have a question. I am running both an Octo (PWM fans) and two Farbwerks (aRGB) and configured everything in Windows. The aRGB configuration works perfectly under Linux since the Farbwerks retain their settings, but how do go around configuring the fan curves and have the Octo keep working under Linux? I mean, I know the settings are retained by the device, but how does the Octo know my temps to adjust PWM...

Donnerstag, 12. August 2021, 01:18

Farbwerk360 RGBpx pinout?

Awesome, you saved my build, thank you so much!

Mittwoch, 11. August 2021, 20:22

Farbwerk360 RGBpx pinout?

I am using a bunch of Lian Li fans with this cable. According to Lian Li, if I use this cable (the argb one near the end), I can plug the fan RGB to my motherboard. I want to plug them to the Farbwerk 360 though. Is the pinout the same or do I need something else? Video of the cable I'm talking about.

Dienstag, 10. August 2021, 18:11

What do I need to control this many fans?

Well I just tested everything and it all worked beautiful. However, I'm now disappointed at the QL120s and will be replacing them with Lian Lis AL120s. Do I need to buy any additional connectors?

Samstag, 31. Juli 2021, 15:11

Thank you so much for such an insightful response, I understood everything perfectly. Well I have no plans for unicorn rainbow, but I do want my fans running at a very low bright and desaturated shade of blue with a single, brighter dot traveling through all the fans so yeah will need the big guns. Thanks a lot!

Freitag, 30. Juli 2021, 01:38

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Octo RGBpx ports are more limited than the RGBpx ports on the Farkwerk360 Could you please elaborate on this? I've already spent several thousand dollars on this build and my wallet is exhausted. I'm thinking of your first idea of plugging the last one to the Octo.

Montag, 26. Juli 2021, 23:30

So the rest was correct?

Montag, 26. Juli 2021, 23:18

Awesome, thank you so much! I'm sorry to ask because I'm not familiar with these products yet (hundreds of computers built but this will be my first water cooled PC). So the way it'd end up connected would be:Fan PWMs connected to RGBpxSplitties Fan headers.Fan RGB connected to RGBpxSplitties in groups of two fans per splitty.Splitties PWM connected to Octo.Splitties RGB connected to Farbwerk.Octo and Farb connected to one USB header each. Is that a correct assumption?

Montag, 26. Juli 2021, 20:07

I have zero interest in using Corsair's software and I'd very much prefer to do everything from aquasuite. If I go the farbwerk way, do I need to buy any additional adaptors? Not being cheap, just trying to buy everything in one go.

Montag, 26. Juli 2021, 17:06

I have a Corsair 5000x with 10 QL120's and the xd5 pump res. I thought on using an octo with 3 RGBpx splitty 4 in groups of 3 fans per splitty except for the last one that would drive 4 fans. However, the documentation is confusing. It says that the splitty can handle four fans, but then it says maximum two fans for the QL120. What are my options here?