• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 11. August 2021, 22:48

Forenbeitrag von: »aquahandro«

Neu: aquasuite X

Zitat von »aquahandro« Zitat von »sebastian« In hardware monitoring there currently seems to be a problem with the 6000 AMD cards. But I can't say anything more precisely yet. The problem has to be reproduced first. It should work, but something is currently wrong. Update: We tested it again with the current AMD driver and the aquasuite X41, everything works as it should, the GPU temperature, performance and RAM are read from the GPU. Thank you sebastian, I re-installed the latest AMD driver ve...

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021, 04:56

Zitat von »sebastian« In hardware monitoring there currently seems to be a problem with the 6000 AMD cards. But I can't say anything more precisely yet. The problem has to be reproduced first. It should work, but something is currently wrong. Update: We tested it again with the current AMD driver and the aquasuite X41, everything works as it should, the GPU temperature, performance and RAM are read from the GPU. Thank you sebastian, I re-installed the latest AMD driver version 21.7.2 but had no...

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2021, 09:37

Zitat very often helps it when the auuasuite service is manually stopped and and started with services. msc Thank you for the tip mditsch, I restarted the Aqua Computer Service from services.msc but had no success. I also confirmed that I have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 installed but still no GPU temps.

Dienstag, 27. Juli 2021, 21:44

Hello, after updating to X41 I am unable to see GPU temps in "Data from Aqua Computer Services". When I expand AMD Radeon RX 6800 I see short list of D3D values ​​(screenshot attached) HWinfo reads GPU but not aquasuite I've tried: Fresh install (deleting old data and settings)Updated video drivers"Graphics Card" checking in aquasuite -> Service -> Hardware Monitor