• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Dienstag, 3. August 2021, 22:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Undomian«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »Undomian« Is there a way to revert to a previous version of Aquasuite? I updated to X.41 this morning, after which I was told I would need to upgrade my Octo FW. The first FW upgrade failed, and subsequent upgrade attempts report that they're successful but don't actually seem to succeed given that my fans aren't working at all and the device has a flashing red light on boot. I've tried reinstalling Aquasuite (including with fresh settings), leaving the device p...

Dienstag, 3. August 2021, 20:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Undomian«

New: aquasuite X

Is there a way to revert to a previous version of Aquasuite? I updated to X.41 this morning, after which I was told I would need to upgrade my Octo FW. The first FW upgrade failed, and subsequent upgrade attempts report that they're successful but don't actually seem to succeed given that my fans aren't working at all and the device has a flashing red light on boot. I've tried reinstalling Aquasuite (including with fresh settings), leaving the device powered off for a period of time, unplugging ...