• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 01:35

Forenbeitrag von: »RobinXe«

New: aquasuite X

Slight problem with the D5 Next firmware released with X.57: After updating, and restarting Aquasuite, it still says that the firmware needs updating, and the pump settings are unavailable. I have 'updated' it several times, and the problem persists.

Freitag, 15. Juli 2022, 19:42

HELP: I Installed the latest Aquasuite update, and I'm stuck in 'maintenance mode'

Yes, my AS shortcut is 'run as administrator' by default. I eventually sorted the issue by uninstalling/reinstalling Aquasuite. Hopefully someone else can discern a fix that does not require such measures, but if anyone else is in the same boat, that worked for me.

Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2022, 22:22

HELP: I Installed the latest Aquasuite update, and I'm stuck in 'maintenance mode'

I eagerly clicked the Update Now button when Aquasuite offered me an update this evening and, after installing and restarting, I get a system tray alert that the Aquasuite Service in is Maintenance Mode. I cannot, however, seem to open the Aquasuite application to do anything to address this. Double-clicking the desktop shortcut simply causes the Aquasuite X splash to appear, and the alert to reappear, with no sign of the Aquasuite window. Am I missing something, or is the new update b0rked?

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022, 19:49

Aquasuite X cross sensors not updating

That's great info, thanks RBMDragon! In that case, I shall await the release of X.50, and the solution to all our woes!

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2022, 17:29

In my case (don't want to hijack the thread, but it seems like my issue and the OP's may have the same cause) there's LEAKSHIELD, D5 NEXT, HIGH FLOW NEXT, and AQUAERO 6LT. The issue also manifests in Aquasuite, in the form of the 'NaN' results for input in the Playground.

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2022, 09:13

I have a similar problem, except it is not brought on by sleep, it just develops over time. When I first restart the computer devices can see the sensor data from other devices, when I look again later this data has gone. In Playground all inputs are 'NaN'. When I reset the data source, the correct values are shown in the source browser on the right, and even display in the Leakshield 'old and new' setup pages, but they never seem to get passed to the main module for the device. Running Aquasuit...

Freitag, 13. August 2021, 16:53

Leakshield and kryographics next rtx 2080 ti: pressure drops when GPU heats

Hopefully this is not applicable, but under 1/2 bar vacuum the boiling point of water is down to about 80 degrees C. If water is heated to this temperature locally then it would 'boil', which would introduce vapour to the system. This would increase the pressure/decrease the vacuum of the system.