• 19.04.2024, 22:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 20. August 2021, 04:36

Forenbeitrag von: »GlassShadow«

How do I save profiles in aquasuite so I can transfer it to a fresh install?

Thanks all! My only concern is that there are no files saved in 'profiles' folder, my 'logs' folder is retaining data. That said, it looks like the database files in the 'aquasuite-data' folder are being updated - hopefully that's where everything is being retained.

Donnerstag, 19. August 2021, 12:31

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Yeah my highflow next records the highest temperature in my loop, but is right after the radiators so it should be the coldest water in it - not too sure what is happening there! I'm also not sure what is happening with the water conductivity count not sure if demineralised water is the same as distilled? I've been using distilled water and it started on the low end (conductivity was much lower yours). I'm having a different issue - as soon as my flow is over 150 the 'click' in the flow meter is...

Donnerstag, 19. August 2021, 12:20

How do I save profiles in aquasuite so I can transfer it to a fresh install?

Hi all, I have a custom overview page, three different global profiles, as well as virtual sensors and notifications in playground. I need to replace my boot harddrive and want to save how I've set everything up so I don't have to redo all the work, but whenever I check the 'profiles' folder in aquasuite I don't see any saved information (directory is C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\profiles) is there anyway to save all the setup I've done in Aquasuite so I can transfer it to a clean install on th...