• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 15. September 2021, 02:53

Forenbeitrag von: »shrubdog«

New: aquasuite X

Still on latest version, still having all kinds of problems. I had to move my computer to a different site to do some work, so I carefully loaded it, and carried it a few hundred miles to where I needed to go. When I set it up again and booted up: the:fans wouldn't spin up on boot. They just twitched a little. Got constant connect/disconnect chimes from Windows, as if the computer couldn't connect to the OCTO. I have changed absolutely nothing, except doing regular Windows updates. (That and it'...

Mittwoch, 1. September 2021, 21:45

Update seemed to fix my problem with my EK fans running at 100% all the time for a few hours, now they're back to running at 100% all the time again. Other fans (CoolerMaster) are running fine as they're supposed to: if they're set at 22%, they run at lower RPMs, and follow the curves. It's only the EK fans that randomly decide that they're tired of following the fan curve and just run at 100% anyway. Seems like somehow they aren't getting the proper voltage fed to them from the OCTO? Here's a s...

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 22:01

I have an intermittent problem where sometimes my OCTO and my MB have a fight over the USB, and the OCTO won't spin up the fans, and Aquasuite won't recognize it. Windows goes through an unending connect/disconnect loop until I reboot or shut down. (That usually fixes it.) It's not common by any means, and I've never been able to figure out the root cause of it. I think it *may* be my Xbox wireless controller dongle, but that's just speculation. It could also be a random bug. Anyway, I just had ...

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 00:33

My EK fans respond all the way down to 1%, so the Zero RPM mode isn't activated on these. Also, the interface for Fan Setup in my .43 version of Aquasuite doesn't have anything to select fan type, so I'm assuming that the OCTO is auto-detecting. (They're all PWM anyway.) Of course, the system has been behaving pretty well today since I posted-- it might have been chewing on a Windows update.

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 17:07

Okay, here are a few screenshots from my settings. Running version .43 now. I have attached them as I don't have image hosting handy. Fans 1-6 are all Cooler Master case fans, fan group 7 is a set of EK fans that push air over my EK AIO 360 radiator. For some reason they are always spinning up to higher RPMs, even when I put them on the same curve.

Montag, 23. August 2021, 17:54

I'm on the latest version X.42 and I'm having the issue of fan speeds all over the place. Surging up and down, up and down. The system temp (I'm using Tctl/Tdie as my reference CPU temp, because that's usually the hottest one) is pretty much stuck around 35-38C, but the fans are constantly ramping up to 100%, then ramping down, even though I have set some pretty strict curves-- they should only hit 100% at 65C or higher. It seems like every time I change focus from Aquasuite, specifically the Oc...