Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2021, 22:28

Forenbeitrag von: »Mark74«

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Thanks mate, just placed the order.

Montag, 18. Oktober 2021, 22:42

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

https://www.au.aquatuning.com/water-cool…?number=1020381 Looks like stock wont be available till late Jan 2022. Can anyone confirm this?

Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2021, 13:17

High Flow NEXT dimensions

Awesome, thanks mate. Much appreciated.

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021, 23:47

High Flow NEXT dimensions

Does anybody have some fairly accurate dimensions for the High Flow NEXT sensor. Port to port, port centre location? LxWxH? Which orientation is lengtth, width, height? I need the dimensions to draw something up in cad for my pc upgrade, The dimensions listed in the product description on AC website tell you nothing meaningful. I've been waiting for over 5 weeks for delivery and I'm now trying to chase up DHL why it's still in the International distribution centre.

Montag, 20. September 2021, 15:04

farbwerk USB, aquabus version

Awesome thanks mate, I might try it both ways and see which one works best. Fwiw, I like the aquabus idea because unfortunately I didnt know anything about gigabytes dreaded Fusion rgb software before I bought an Aorus mb. I would think there is a high probability that gigabyte rgb gremlins will get into aquasuite over usb connected modules as well. While I really dont know much about bus comms I would think aquabus would isolate the devices from any problems that fusions tends to create even wi...

Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 11:51

I have some parts in boxes and still waiting on other parts to arrive before I put all this aquacomputer stuff into my 011D XL case. I thought you have to connect the ac modules and the aquaero before the software will let you open the associated menus to the modules. Is this correct? I have the manuals and read most of them but must have overlooked this part. i couldnt find anything in the farbwerks manual that spoke about functionality with the maximum of 2 farbwerks modules connected on the a...

Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 00:13

Anyone?

Sonntag, 29. August 2021, 05:23

Pressure sensor mps pressure Delta 40

Zitat von »Remayz« there's like some situation with sourcing electronic chips these days ' It's not specific to AC, and when they find a second source or an alternate chip, it needs to be fully qualified and tested as a replacement before production, so.. all in all... delays, low stocks and stuff. Thanks, I didn't give that much thought as I haven't come across supply shortages for relatively simple hobby level parts. But then again I rarely buy that sort of stuff. My normal day job is industr...

Samstag, 28. August 2021, 15:01

The Aquaero 6 manual says you can have a maximum of 2 farbwerk hubs connect on the aquabus. Each farbwerk hub has 4 RGB channels. Does this mean I will have 2 x 4 = 8 channels of RGB in aquasuite?

Freitag, 27. August 2021, 13:31

Leak testing Kryographics NEXT RTX 3090

Might be leaking back out through the testing pump and gauge mechanism. Pump it back up to 0.6bar or whatever you feel comfortable with and submerge the test pump and gauge assembly in a clear bowl or pyrex water jug or similar so you can see any air bubbles forming. They will be very small and sometimes take 30-60 seconds to form so look closely. You might need to put a longer hose on your test device so it can be completely submerged for a long period of time.

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 05:29

Thanks mate, I placed an order with them, shipping to Australia was worth more than the device. Next question, you know the whereabouts of one of these? https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…953&language=en Whats going on with Aquacomputer? Seems they running out of stock for everything! Do they need to employ some support staff?

Dienstag, 24. August 2021, 06:14

Hi Guys, Any idea when the Delta 40 sensor will be back in stock? If not, is it possible to buy a higher range pressure sensor thats available and change some of the internals? Or is it possible to wire in an industrial grade or motorsport grade pressure sensor? Most sensors I play with use strain gauges or similar with an amplifier. I assume the mps Delta sensors work the same way? https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2902 Also are there any plans to release a NEXT version of the...