• 16.04.2024, 19:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 08:32

Forenbeitrag von: »ez009«

Questions RE: DP Coolant after small disaster (D5 Next)

Thanks.. so I've decided to re-tool with acrylic.. and after looking at the reservoir of my Protium I'm going to move to a non-ethylene glycol based coolant to boot. Basically, I want my tubing and coolant to appear crystal clear and I think a simple type formula is more appealing. So now, I'm just wondering about the D5 Next flow meter. If I'm using say.... Mayhems X1 (?) How 'off' will the D5Next Flow meter be? *note - I'll buy the 'High Flow Next' if it EVER appears for sale in the US near re...

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 00:01

Forenbeitrag von: »ez009«

Questions RE: DP Coolant after small disaster (D5 Next)

Hi, I have a build that is about 6 mos old in which... the Singlularity D5 Protium Acrylic Top cracked and leaked into my D5 Next pump. The RGB ring (accessory) which was plugged into the D5 Next shorted before I was able to shut things down, but the D5 Next (and it's own RGB) was still functioning at the time I shut things down. (I'm hoping it's still ok) After buying a new EK Kinetic TBE combo/Top/Reservoir and tearing things apart in order to rebuild, I've noticed a film inside my tubing and ...